01/17/2022 Build Week Group

Trizzil

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Limited on order
Well, my delivery week has come and gone…no update, no further ETA…
Sponsored

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Well, my delivery week has come and gone…no update, no further ETA…
same… built but not shipped.

Seriously BLOWN away by this process.

Trizzil

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Limited on order
Great news.

Out of the blue I received a call that my truck arrived today and I’m picking it up tomorrow.

I feel this is the “lost” week, but 9 1/2 months later, the day is finally here!

Trizzil

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Limited on order
Ford F-150 01/17/2022 Build Week Group 62A2B6B6-7B65-4793-9C59-6BD802A62F6B

It’s official! Picked it up today and LOVED having Bluecruise for the 8-hr drive home.

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
62A2B6B6-7B65-4793-9C59-6BD802A62F6B.jpeg

It’s official! Picked it up today and LOVED having Bluecruise for the 8-hr drive home.
Love it! So sharp in white!

I'm getting so frustrated still waiting... built for over a month now... just needs to ship!

Sponsored

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
Congrats! Any delivery from this build week should be wildly celebrated. Sure a truck here and there has waited longer - not good, but our whole group didn’t have a Dearborn truck delivered for months.

As expected, I’m missing my 10th delivery window today … for my complete satisfaction, of course.

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Congrats! Any delivery from this build week should be wildly celebrated. Sure a truck here and there has waited longer - not good, but our whole group didn’t have a Dearborn truck delivered for months.

As expected, I’m missing my 10th delivery window today … for my complete satisfaction, of course.

I am still waiting for mine to ship… Just got pushed again. I wonder how many of us are left out of this build week waiting for our trucks?

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Miracles do happen… finally shipped.

anyone else from this week still waiting besides me?

Ford F-150 01/17/2022 Build Week Group 5262EC2D-8D0F-4500-92ED-FF20CB6FB97E

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
I have finally roped in the executive customer experience team…after my dealer forwarded my concerns to his regional manager and got no response. I’m skeptical that I will receive any action or response, although others have had luck or coincidental movements on their truck.
At this time, based on losing incentives that are set to expire, adding mileage to my truck I would have sold, now moving to another state with lower resale and that state taxing new vehicles, the price of my delay will equal about $15000.
Starting over would just cost more. The whole experience has been enlightening on how not to run a business. 💩

Sponsored

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
I received a call back (message) from the executive offices. Unfortunately we are in phone tag and no information has actually been provided yet. That said another “delivery update” came for dates that have already passed 🤦🏻‍♂️. You can’t make this up. 😂

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
I have to say I’m excited… but can’t believe it’s mid August and some have still not got their trucks.

sounds like Granger is swamped with deliveries and it could be the end of the month before I pick up… hopefully not, butwhat’s another 10 days when you’ve waited a few hundred?

Ford F-150 01/17/2022 Build Week Group 95DC1241-CA5A-40E7-8483-D95C4D33F694

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
I connected with corporate - a case was opened on my inquiry. Although the person I am working with was waiting to hear back from a (special ops) team to be inserted behind enemy lines (some back lot in Dearborn), she did confirm (via intel and satellite imagery) that the truck had no battery, four flats, corn and barley growing in the bed and a family of 6 unidentified four legged creatures in the engine housing. There was no timeframe on when items would be replaced or movement for shipped or delivery status.

Tremors

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Pilot
Sorry to hear that!!!

This whole process seems like something out of a third world country?! Not here… and in the year 2022 when ordering an expensive truck!

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Another delivery window has come and gone. Dealer has been zero help. Sorry, if you don’t follow or keep up with the folks you have waiting the longest what good is saving a few bucks….in fact it’s costing me every day. New tags were due on my old rig which I’m driving the Alcan on next week…another 3000 miles of wear and tear…less and less value, more and more cost. I’m tired of the excuses and haven’t seen a lick of action since they took my deposit last year. And no, I shouldn’t have to poke the bear to get people to work on getting customers their orders.

Even my corporate case connection doesn’t have any good information. Everyone I’ve worked with has been very friendly and understanding, but it doesn’t solve the fact that my truck could have been built and shipped 100 times over since the “built” notification in March.
Sponsored