Sponsored

01/31/2022 Build Week Club

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat 4x4 3.5 PowerBoost
United Roads still shows inactive. I have been calling the Norfolk Southern number with my rail car number (got it from dealer), but no updates since the May 16, 3:20 a.m. loaded on a flat car in Kentucky. Do you know what stops are made, or how long it takes to get from the Kentucky auto center to New Orleans?
Out of curiosity, what does yours show on the VVR? Mine has been in the released but awaiting shipment status since April 24.
Sponsored

w0014075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
Out of curiosity, what does yours show on the VVR? Mine has been in the released but awaiting shipment status since April 24.
Where yall getting this info on "United Roads" , "Northfolk Southern" or "VVR"? All mine says on Fords website is "Shipped". I did stumble upon another tracker site that has a little more info. It's called Order Track. https://ordertrack.app/

RossRR

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A Rapid Red SCrew PB FX4 MaxTow
Where yall getting this info on "United Roads" , "Northfolk Southern" or "VVR"? All mine says on Fords website is "Shipped". I did stumble upon another tracker site that has a little more info. It's called Order Track. https://ordertrack.app/
The " VVR" is the vehicle visibility report and you have to go to your dealer and request that info. That report may contain the shipping info, as well, but I'm not certain on that point.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
3 days ago I received a built notice and estimated delivery date of 6/11.
2 days ago I received a delay notice that pushed estimated delivery to 7/31.
6 hours ago I received a shipment notice with estimated delivery date back to 6/10.

My insurance doesn't cover whiplash suffered while not driving in a car.

Sponsored

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
This is mine, and I just got an email from Ford yesterday bumping it up to June 5th. This retail order process is a complete shitshow.
Ford F-150 01/31/2022 Build Week Club 1653073934267

Ant2537

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Glad to see some movement for you guys! I just got an update for my truck that it changed from "chip hold" to "plant hold".

Anyone heard or seen that before?

JacobGW05

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
Glad to see some movement for you guys! I just got an update for my truck that it changed from "chip hold" to "plant hold".

Anyone heard or seen that before?
Means the factory will not release it yet for shipping, I’ve been on plant hold for 3 weeks. Typically it’s a quality control issue, hard part like a wiper motor etc.

Ant2537

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Means the factory will not release it yet for shipping, I’ve been on plant hold for 3 weeks. Typically it’s a quality control issue, hard part like a wiper motor etc.
Thank you Sir! The VVR is showing my truck delivery estimate at June 5th, but it's been pushed back one week at a time since February. Slowly but surely losing faith

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor
Hello everyone, my truck was built and waiting for shipping in March, it has been changed 3 times, the first time was 3/29-4/5 with no shipping and changed to 4/16-4/22, the third shipping time was 5/19-5/25. But haven't received any update till now, the passapp location shows in Flat Rock, MI, I asked customer service yesterday they said the truck is parked in Ramp51, no hold, and told me to contact the dealership. I contacted the dealership and they said they are at the mercy of the factory and said they feel a little strange about the situation. My Freight ID 0112401574, shows convoy. Any brothers in the same state as me. This is one of the worst car buying experiences I have ever had.☹
Ford F-150 01/31/2022 Build Week Club IMG_32B8C5D0EF90-1

Sponsored

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hello everyone, my truck was built and waiting for shipping in March, it has been changed 3 times, the first time was 3/29-4/5 with no shipping and changed to 4/16-4/22, the third shipping time was 5/19-5/25. But haven't received any update till now, the passapp location shows in Flat Rock, MI, I asked customer service yesterday they said the truck is parked in Ramp51, no hold, and told me to contact the dealership. I contacted the dealership and they said they are at the mercy of the factory and said they feel a little strange about the situation. My Freight ID 0112401574, shows convoy. Any brothers in the same state as me. This is one of the worst car buying experiences I have ever had.☹
IMG_32B8C5D0EF90-1.jpeg
Exactly the same situation. The dealer had the same comments for me too. Ford says they have released to shipping and dealer has better visibility. Dealer says Ford (factory) still has possession. Super frustrating and the truck is just sitting there. Mine lists convoy too.

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor
Exactly the same situation. The dealer had the same comments for me too. Ford says they have released to shipping and dealer has better visibility. Dealer says Ford (factory) still has possession. Super frustrating and the truck is just sitting there. Mine lists convoy too.
It's a really bad feeling that they can't provide any useful information and it's dragged on and on with no hope at all.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's a really bad feeling that they can't provide any useful information and it's dragged on and on with no hope at all.
100%. To the point I’m looking at competitors vehicles again. I love the idea of the Powerboost but after the complete chaos of this process AND the problems new owners have reported….just not sure it is worth it, even with excellent pricing locked in.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
100%. To the point I’m looking at competitors vehicles again. I love the idea of the Powerboost but after the complete chaos of this process AND the problems new owners have reported….just not sure it is worth it, even with excellent pricing locked in.
Just heard back from the Ram dealer…6 months minimum on orders. It seems they are all struggling. I just really wish Ford would communicate.

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor
Just heard back from the Ram dealer…6 months minimum on orders. It seems they are all struggling. I just really wish Ford would communicate.
Haha, I'm also looking at RAM, and in the current situation, there may be a long wait for all ordered vehicles, and the current ones will require a price increase, but what I can't understand is why the car is still parked in the parking lot when it's already built? And not shipping? My truck shows it has been parked for almost two months, and I know the supply chain is terrible right now. But it still hasn't moved in two months, which is two months I could have pushed it from Michigan to Alabama, but it can't be transported, which is very puzzling.:unsure:
Sponsored