01/31/2022 Build Week Club

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
Haha, I'm also looking at RAM, and in the current situation, there may be a long wait for all ordered vehicles, and the current ones will require a price increase, but what I can't understand is why the car is still parked in the parking lot when it's already built? And not shipping? My truck shows it has been parked for almost two months, and I know the supply chain is terrible right now. But it still hasn't moved in two months, which is two months I could have pushed it from Michigan to Alabama, but it can't be transported, which is very puzzling.:unsure:
Mine has been stuck since 1/26. Shipping keeps getting delayed.

I suspect something failed QA, and its stuck behind a bunch of other trucks or something. Lord knows what, but I'm almost certain it isn't "ready to ship" even though the VVR says it is, the modules are all live, activation is available in FordPass etc. Ford can't be this incompetent to let a finished truck sit for 4 full months. It's definitely a problem with the truck and their shitty software isn't showing it in the VVR.
Sponsored

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat 4x4 3.5 PowerBoost

I suspect something failed QA, and its stuck behind a bunch of other trucks or something. Lord knows what, but I'm almost certain it isn't "ready to ship" even though the VVR says it is, the modules are all live, activation is available in FordPass etc. Ford can't be this incompetent to let a finished truck sit for 4 full months. It's definitely a problem with the truck and their shitty software isn't showing it in the VVR.
I suspected this too. I am fairly certain I saw modules light up AFTER it moved to awaiting shipment.

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Haha, I'm also looking at RAM, and in the current situation, there may be a long wait for all ordered vehicles, and the current ones will require a price increase, but what I can't understand is why the car is still parked in the parking lot when it's already built? And not shipping? My truck shows it has been parked for almost two months, and I know the supply chain is terrible right now. But it still hasn't moved in two months, which is two months I could have pushed it from Michigan to Alabama, but it can't be transported, which is very puzzling.:unsure:
I feel your pain. I’ve been tempted on more than one occasion to go try to retrieve it from Detroit.

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor

You may be correct

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
Well, I can report that (according to Norfolk Southern tracing) my truck was delivered to New Orleans at 2:00 this morning. Who knows how long it will take to get unloaded there (or even to the right yard for that), then delivered to my dealer on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I am sorry for those of you who are further back in the process, especially @thudnblunder. I seriously think you should call Ford and demand to speak with a supervisor, then their supervisor. Surely there is a way to make somebody either get some movement on your truck, get you some truthful information, or give you a huge discount.

By they way, if it is raining in Hoover like it did on the MS Gulf Coast last night, it is going to take quite a while to get the SEC baseball tournament played!

Sponsored

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, I can report that (according to Norfolk Southern tracing) my truck was delivered to New Orleans at 2:00 this morning. Who knows how long it will take to get unloaded there (or even to the right yard for that), then delivered to my dealer on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I am sorry for those of you who are further back in the process, especially @thudnblunder. I seriously think you should call Ford and demand to speak with a supervisor, then their supervisor. Surely there is a way to make somebody either get some movement on your truck, get you some truthful information, or give you a huge discount.

By they way, if it is raining in Hoover like it did on the MS Gulf Coast last night, it is going to take quite a while to get the SEC baseball tournament played!
Congrats!! Happy someone is seeing some real movement.

dwigit_99

First Name
"Dwigit"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
Hello everyone, my truck was built and waiting for shipping in March, it has been changed 3 times, the first time was 3/29-4/5 with no shipping and changed to 4/16-4/22, the third shipping time was 5/19-5/25. But haven't received any update till now, the passapp location shows in Flat Rock, MI, I asked customer service yesterday they said the truck is parked in Ramp51, no hold, and told me to contact the dealership. I contacted the dealership and they said they are at the mercy of the factory and said they feel a little strange about the situation. My Freight ID 0112401574, shows convoy. Any brothers in the same state as me. This is one of the worst car buying experiences I have ever had.☹
IMG_32B8C5D0EF90-1.jpeg
Hi there. I’m from the 1/10/22 build week. My situation is almost identical to yours. It’s a Lariat PB with Blucruise and CONVOY on the window sticker, build completed on 3/26 and sitting at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock awaiting shipment to Missouri. My eta was 5/25 then I called today and they moved it out to 6/21. Was told they have no control over the trains and transportation in an attempt to shun some responsibility even though Midwest dealers are still getting F150s, built after ours, periodically delivered to them. I would think the accountants would start getting a bit more verbal to get the trucks delivered in order to get them out of their inventory and allow them to recognize the revenue before their next quarterly financial report.

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect

Congratulations! Share some pictures when you can please! :)

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I decided to make the jump to RAM. After 6 months of chaos, lack of communication from Ford and constantly missing any ETAs provided I moved on. I lucked out and found a Ram 1500 Laramie with Hemi v8 etorque that arrived at the dealer earlier in the day. It was ordered in 2021 by the dealer so it included features they can’t order today. Honestly, I really couldn’t be happier. I will miss the Powerboost for the travel trailer but I think I may be able to hack the etorque to perform a similar function.

I may still take delivery of the F150 since the price has gone up so much since my order, and sort out something to do with it, but not complaining about the $6k in rebates and 0% for 60 mo. I got on the RAM.

I truly wish you the best of luck, speedy deliveries and limited time spent in the service department waiting areas!

Ford F-150 01/31/2022 Build Week Club F7082043-A608-4015-937C-A67CC6D29102

KDPGame02

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Software Development & Design
I decided to make the jump to RAM. After 6 months of chaos, lack of communication from Ford and constantly missing any ETAs provided I moved on. I lucked out and found a Ram 1500 Laramie with Hemi v8 etorque that arrived at the dealer earlier in the day. It was ordered in 2021 by the dealer so it included features they can’t order today. Honestly, I really couldn’t be happier. I will miss the Powerboost for the travel trailer but I think I may be able to hack the etorque to perform a similar function.

I may still take delivery of the F150 since the price has gone up so much since my order, and sort out something to do with it, but not complaining about the $6k in rebates and 0% for 60 mo. I got on the RAM.

I truly wish you the best of luck, speedy deliveries and limited time spent in the service department waiting areas!

F7082043-A608-4015-937C-A67CC6D29102.jpeg
Its hard to find fault with you on this decision. Enjoy the new wheels!

Like you, I was able to lock in 2021 pricing and 0% for 60 months on my PB, though you got an even sweeter deal with your rebates than I did.

Sponsored

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck has been sitting in New Orleans "pending pickup" for the approximately one hour trip to my dealer for a week now. It is one of 15 vehicles pending pickup for delivery to my dealer. The wait goes on .....

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor
Hi there. I’m from the 1/10/22 build week. My situation is almost identical to yours. It’s a Lariat PB with Blucruise and CONVOY on the window sticker, build completed on 3/26 and sitting at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock awaiting shipment to Missouri. My eta was 5/25 then I called today and they moved it out to 6/21. Was told they have no control over the trains and transportation in an attempt to shun some responsibility even though Midwest dealers are still getting F150s, built after ours, periodically delivered to them. I would think the accountants would start getting a bit more verbal to get the trucks delivered in order to get them out of their inventory and allow them to recognize the revenue before their next quarterly financial report.
Mine was pushed to 6/25-7/1 and I'm trusting FORD for the last time. Let's see if it will ship out on time.

Lion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022Raptor

F7082043-A608-4015-937C-A67CC6D29102.jpeg
Congrats, I also went to see RAM on Memorial Day. everything is fine, but I still can't let go of Ford😳, I got an email the car was delayed to arrive on 6/25-7/1. So I'm thinking of waiting a month and trusting ford one more time.

Last edited:

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck is still pending pick up for the hour long drive to my dealer. When asked when that might happen, dealer responded “impossible to say, they are running a skeleton crew over there.” 🤷‍♂️

w0014075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
The first email the dealership and I got on my truck was an expected delivery date of mid June. About 6 hours later we both got an updated email that said mid August... fast forward to yesterday and the dealership notified my that my truck is on the rail, and being offloaded to truck transport at the Houston hub. They expect to see it at the dealership within the next week they say... So we'll see. I told them I wasn't selling my current truck until my new truck arrives at the dealership.
Sponsored