01/17/2022 Build Week Group

Swamp Donkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 F150XL
Occupation
Pressurized Tube Commander
My truck has missed its 3rd delivery estimate. Unlike the first two ‘delays’ that accompanied an email with the “for your satisfaction” verbiage, this missed target has come with no email from Ford. #winning
Sponsored

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I don't even have a delivery estimate. Ford Chat told me the ETA for the chip hold is May 14-17 but the system does not provide a shipping ETA. My educated (sarcastic) guess is I might see the truck around the 4th of July.

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Have your window stickers been updating daily? Mine used to be weekly but ever since the 4th, it has been updated everyday.

Viper

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
not daily but every 2-3 days

Sponsored

thudnblunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost
Occupation
Cloud Software Architect
My truck has missed its 3rd delivery estimate. Unlike the first two ‘delays’ that accompanied an email with the “for your satisfaction” verbiage, this missed target has come with no email from Ford. #winning
Those are rookie numbers in this racket. ;)
My truck has been missing its delivery window since late February. Over and over. Sometimes with those accursed emails, sometimes without.

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Those are rookie numbers in this racket. ;)
My truck has been missing its delivery window since late February. Over and over. Sometimes with those accursed emails, sometimes without.
I’ve been pushed back since 11/29. Lol
*insert hysterical psychotic laugh*

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
So may 12th coming up, VVR still showing chip hold. Maaaaan I hope this truck makes some movement this month or early June. Here’s my annoying optimism my wife gets erked on..at least July has the 4th and whatever incentives that might come with it.

GrandpaD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Platinum PB 4x4 6.5 Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Retired
I got extremely lucky! A customer backed out of his deal for Platinum PB 701A...dealer called me and I grabbed it! Ran me about $3.5k more than the Lariat PB I've been waiting on. Last word on that was a ship "maybe" early June.

Lucky, there are no features missing even though it had a blend date of 03/25...everything that comes with 702A (steering assist, Blue Cruise, copilot active, multi-contour seats, etc.) is in the truck. A few options had been ordered - FX4, tow package (not max), tow mirrors, active park assist, and the 7.2 generator). It has the 6.8 bed with box link, lights, etc. All packaged in a beautiful Antimatter Blue package.

We'll pick it up tomorrow.

4Justice

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum Hybrid Power Boost
So, I got an email from Ford on Tuesday saying my truck shipped. Order Track also showed it it is "in transit," though the destination is still blank and vehicle status still shows "ASN". Palsapp still shows "pending" with destination listed as "null", and United Roads still shows "inactive".

What the heck? Is there another place I can look to track it?

Sponsored

Trizzil

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Limited on order
Just spoke with Ford Chat and they’re estimating early August. I think that’s going to do it for me as the new Yukon Denali Ultimate is more appealing than the F-150 Limited I’ve had on infinite order.

Not to mention that the truck would have been sitting in a Michigan parking lot for 8-months at that point. Not exactly “new”…

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has everyone been delayed at this point. Are we officially at the bottom of the priority list for FORD?
Sponsored