Wireless Connection Failed

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
I'm getting the same Wireless Connection Failed message on Android Auto. It's happened multiple times since I got my truck new last week. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Ford F-150 Wireless Connection Failed 20240108_124415
Sponsored

Old Bear

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 King Ranch Powerboost
Occupation
Information Technology
Add me to the list. Mine started acting up last month. Now extra details. One, I sometimes notice a temporary message along the lines of Low Power Mode On or something like that. Anyone know what that is about? Truck is nearly always on a tender. On to Wireless Connection Failed. Is this sensitive to temperature? Today, it is COLD here, single digits. I left on an hour and a half trip. The connection would only hold for a minute or two, five tops. After the eighth reboot, I gave up and used the Ford map. Once I got to where I was going, I shut the now warm (engine and cab) truck off for maybe ten minutes, did my business, and got back in and started up. Automatically synced. I punched in "Home" in Waze and Amazon Music started playing. No issue for the entire trip back to town. We go to a restaurant to eat, so maybe an hour. Cab is pretty cold, engine still has some warmth to it though. We didn't get five minutes before it lost connection again. I spend a few minutes getting back onto the road home and when the trip settles in, I reset the screen. By now, cab and engine are warm, and no issues for the rest of the trip. Coincidence?
Ford F-150 Wireless Connection Failed 1705793007990

wvfan44

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I found when I receive the wireless not connect error, for Iphone if you go into Setting>General>CarPlay...and toggle your vehicle on and off. It will reconnect within a couple seconds.

The attach video is what I usually do... To make this go quicker, I searched carplay from the home screen and it takes you right to the carplay settings

Sponsored