TS Performance Module or JB4 on 2023 Powerboost

Micho

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 platinum powerboost
Anyone running either or ? Do you see the benefit ? Did it really wake it up ? Will eventually go with livernois tune just not now looking for alternative for a while
thanks
Sponsored

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 703a Mag Grey PB
Occupation
Owner
The JB4 is the real deal, custom tunable boost curves. I have one on my 2024 703a PB. It requires more octane, on the settings I am adding 5.5lbs of boost near redline, and it requires 94 octane, but that is a lot more power, the canned settings on the JB4 are decent as well.

Similar power gains to a 91 octane tune, and the factory shifting is so good now, it all works about as well as my tuned 2022 Lariat did.

I had the LMS tune and the JB4 on my '22 Lariat 3.5, back to back, much preferred the JB4.

Radiganp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Lariat on order
The JB4 is the real deal, custom tunable boost curves. I have one on my 2024 703a PB. It requires more octane, on the settings I am adding 5.5lbs of boost near redline, and it requires 94 octane, but that is a lot more power, the canned settings on the JB4 are decent as well.

Similar power gains to a 91 octane tune, and the factory shifting is so good now, it all works about as well as my tuned 2022 Lariat did.

I had the LMS tune and the JB4 on my '22 Lariat 3.5, back to back, much preferred the JB4.
Do you have a draggy with numbers? I’d be curious. I have a Jb4 on my genesis g70 and that shaved around 8/10s is the quarter on that car.

isthatahemi

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Platinum 703a Mag Grey PB
Occupation
Owner
No draggy, but it would guess the gains are similar to that, maybe a little less, as the G4 unit works very well once moving, but it’s not ideal for launching.

JerseyGlock

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost

Are you using map 6 for custom tunable curves? Think you can share your settings for my reference?
I'm debating on experimenting map 6, currently running map 3 while using either 87 and or 91 octane. I tried map 5 couple of times at stop lights and I had nice pulls. Thanks.
Sponsored