First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT Sport PB SuperCrew 6.5' 7.2Kw
Occupation
Trader
Unless you are changing the base options on the truck I'm not sure why a new VIN is necessary, but I'm only talking logic and not reality...so I'll have to see how it shakes out when it's build time. The VIN decoder would show you what options would necessitate changing the VIN. I don't see anything that would require Copilot 360 2.0/BC to require a new VIN. I'm taking a risk by having the dealer change the order to add my 7.2kw, but this is one of those options that apparently cannot be added later by the dealer. They should just make this stuff included equipment.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CK.MECHA

CK.MECHA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Motorcycles
I found something very interesting today when researching transfer switches:

http://www.generlink.com/

Ford F-150 Powered My HVAC 6+ hours during ice storm with Pro Power Onboard generlink-meter-mounted-transfer-switch-review

I called the manufactuer and they confirmed it will work with the F150 Propower....however my utility here in GA doesnt allow it. May be useful for some of you other guys. This would be perfect

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
thanks. I have a VIN.
I'll add my voice to the choir of people suggesting you get the 7.2kW … even if it costs you a few months, the utility and I think the resale value are worth it.
Sponsored