Power folding mirrors, standard not towing

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Am I missing something? When locking the door with the fob, the mirrors won’t fold in, but when I press the black button on the door handle they do. They do unfold when I press the fob to unlock the doors.
Sponsored

BMWtoF150

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 3.5 Eco
Occupation
Retired, Part Time Consultant
Am I missing something? When locking the door with the fob, the mirrors won’t fold in, but when I press the black button on the door handle they do. They do unfold when I press the fob to unlock the doors.
Mine fold in no matter how I lock it, either with the door button or the fob. If one of the doors in not completely closed they will not fold in and after a few seconds the horn will sound to let you know the truck did not lock successfully.

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Check the vehicle settings on the touch screen menu. My power tailgate was default off and found a bunch of other options in there including folding mirrors.

OP
OP
Roll.Tide

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Check the vehicle settings on the touch screen menu. My power tailgate was default off and found a bunch of other options in there including folding mirrors.
Mine are on, I’m glad to know they will work with the fob. I just need to figure out what my problem is, maybe time for a reset.

JetTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Tremor 402A
Occupation
Pilot
Mine are on, I’m glad to know they will work with the fob. I just need to figure out what my problem is, maybe time for a reset.
I had this problem too, I deleted the driver profile I had saved and it started working again.

Sponsored

SILVERBULLET69

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
YOUR GLOVE BOX LIGHT IS ON
Mine fold in when it locks and some times they don't since I've owned it (auto fold being on this whole time of ownership (6 months). I also noticed that when I turned off the option to fold automatically in preparation for a possible ice storm here in the mid west, I got to work and they folded closed when I locked the truck I noticed it and said WTF. Come out from work and key fob unlock my truck mirrors didn't open. So I jump in and push start and still didn't tried the manual button on arm rest and nothing. So I had to go back into mirror setting turn auto back on and hit the manual button again. Mirrors open an close multiple times! Turn auto back off in lieu of possible ice storm and they haven't closed since and manual button works if I push it.
Sponsored