First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
New to this forum and looking to try and figure out where my truck is. When i submit my vin in most trackers it does not work. Palsapp shows delivered but not at final destination? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Ford F-150 Order tracking DBC7C36D-C781-471A-95DF-A85C0A3DC457

Ford F-150 Order tracking 54C3093C-D86E-4935-ABCD-45EBDEE73ED7
Sponsored

OP
OP

kcinglis

First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Did you call the dealer?
Dealer is out to lunch. They tell
Me they see the same information I have. The only reason I found all this info was from this forum ?‍♂

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
Dealer is out to lunch. They tell
Me they see the same information I have. The only reason I found all this info was from this forum ?‍♂

I would think the dealer/ship should be able to call Ford and check where the truck is.

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
New to this forum and looking to try and figure out where my truck is. When i submit my vin in most trackers it does not work. Palsapp shows delivered but not at final destination? If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

DBC7C36D-C781-471A-95DF-A85C0A3DC457.jpeg

54C3093C-D86E-4935-ABCD-45EBDEE73ED7.jpeg
That’s the trucking company that dropped the truck off from the factory to the Richard rail yard, you should have an updated on the tracker saying your truck is in transit from the rail yard to where ever it’s going. Mine was built the 27th, dropped off at the rail yard on the 30th, and put on a train on the 1st.

Sponsored

OP
OP

kcinglis

First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
That’s the trucking company that dropped the truck off from the factory to the Richard rail yard, you should have an updated on the tracker saying your truck is in transit from the rail yard to where ever it’s going. Mine was built the 27th, dropped off at the rail yard on the 30th, and put on a train on the 1st.
It shows on my ford tracker in transit,
Shipped to dealer 12-28 days. ETA is showing December 28. Not sure if the ford tracker is accurate and would be nice to track shipment to dealer. Hopefully score ETA

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
It shows on my ford tracker in transit,
Shipped to dealer 12-28 days. ETA is showing December 28. Not sure if the ford tracker is accurate and would be nice to track shipment to dealer. Hopefully score ETA
Yea my eta is showing January 1st but they almost always arrive early, my transit days said 15 on the tracker in the forum. Haven’t found a way to track it once it’s in transit, don’t really want to bug the dealer.

OP
OP

kcinglis

First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Yea my eta is showing January 1st but they almost always arrive early, my transit days said 15 on the tracker in the forum. Haven’t found a way to track it once it’s in transit, don’t really want to bug the dealer.
Nice well it’s not to far out really. I have been waiting since first week of July so little Impatient!!! My sales rep is not very helpful, no updated or any information sent my way.

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Did your tracker update and tell you what train and car its on?

OP
OP

kcinglis

First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Nothing at all. Ford tracker just says shipped and 12-28 depending on location. The Ford-Mach E reservation was working up till couple weeks ago and it had 20 days in transit. That being said no transport company or details

Sponsored

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
According to FORD website my 2021 F150 FX4 race red regular has been built as of today and is being shipped with a 12 to 28 day delivery date!

Mont1414

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Nothing at all, apparently the rail car number is on the top of your window sticker and you can call the csx number (I think it’s called csx) and get updates but it didn’t work for me. Now the official ford tracker, the forum tracker, and the Mach E tracker aren’t working for me.

OP
OP

kcinglis

First Name
casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Firefighter
Nothing at all, apparently the rail car number is on the top of your window sticker and you can call the csx number (I think it’s called csx) and get updates but it didn’t work for me. Now the official ford tracker, the forum tracker, and the Mach E tracker aren’t working for me.
Well I’m glad it’s not just mine not working. Which number on top of window sticker is rail car number?

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
Well I’m glad it’s not just mine not working. Which number on top of window sticker is rail car number?
Call your salesman/dealer and tell them to send you a screenshot or pic of the vehicle activity report. it will show shipping method, the Rail Road or trucking firm and current location if on rail. This info will not show up on the tracker. The circle around the tracker radio button for shipping means it has shipped, no check mark until delivered to dealer.

WRS

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Aviation
Rail car # is not on your window sticker. The rail company and railcar# will be on Vehicle activity report that the dealer has access to.
Sponsored