First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 f150
Occupation
Construction
Ford order tracking is telling me I’m getting an XLT Lightning. Not at all what O ordered but I’m sure it’s another glitch. At least they have the color right.
I’m in the same boat
Sponsored

Aj1737

First Name
Aj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Is it down again? Was able to track my build last week but not this week!!!

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
It goes in and out daily, didn’t work early this morning and now it’s working for me. Hit and miss
Actually working? Or showing that you ordered an XLT Lightning when you did not... Hahaha

It's absolutely amazing to me they can't get this straightened out, but we're paying them to build a giant, computer controlled machine that's supposed to protect our lives...

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GT500, 2022 F150 SCab, 6.5, 3.5, Lariat
Occupation
I wish it was optional...
The fact they can't make a "web page" search a database using 2 key values stay up consistently is the very reason I did not order my 2022 with "full self driving" via Blue Cruise...

Yes - I know they are completlty differnt systems and technology... but you can't pretend to be a technology centric company and have a shitty UX for the consumer on the marketing side.

Sponsored

Falcon_HDPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4 Supercrew 157" WB HDPP 3.5L
Ford is (for reasons I cannot fathom) intentionally preventing people from checking the status. They will present the blank form after a certain number of attempts so that it appears that something is broken/not working. They appear to be tracking both your browser and IP address in order to accomplish this. You can always get a status by clearing browser cache and using a VPN to change your IP address.

I assume they are seeing a lot of load on the server because people continually refresh. Why they don't just create a cache layer and invalidate when something changes is beyond me.

HandymansF150

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Hybrid
Occupation
Handyman/General Contractor
Ford is (for reasons I cannot fathom) intentionally preventing people from checking the status. They will present the blank form after a certain number of attempts so that it appears that something is broken/not working. They appear to be tracking both your browser and IP address in order to accomplish this. You can always get a status by clearing browser cache and using a VPN to change your IP address.

I assume they are seeing a lot of load on the server because people continually refresh. Why they don't just create a cache layer and invalidate when something changes is beyond me.
I found this website while googling to see what is the problem with Ford Canada's tracker.
Worked for weeks and as of Wednesday I get varying results:

1) on my computer: " Session has expired, please refresh your page. " When I refresh, it brings me right back to the same page, asking me to enter the information again.

2) on tablet and phone (both newer androids) regardless of browser used (Chrome, DDG, FF, etc), after hitting "Track" it simply takes me back to the page to enter information with blank form.

I've tried online proxies with various Ford sites, including .com, .ca, shop.ford, accessories, etc. and none will come up with a proxy site.

I've tried releasing my IP address (it's dynamic), clearing all caches, etc, etc... to no avail.

Ironically, ordertrack.app, is showing information but I don't know if it's cached or coming from Ford's website.

At least I know my truck is built and awaiting shipment, or better yet, shipped or at the dealer.

Anyone have a work-around or a solution?
Ford F-150 Order tracking system malfunction Screenshot 2022-06-18 192705

Falcon_HDPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I found this website while googling to see what is the problem with Ford Canada's tracker.
Worked for weeks and as of Wednesday I get varying results:

1) on my computer: " Session has expired, please refresh your page. " When I refresh, it brings me right back to the same page, asking me to enter the information again.

2) on tablet and phone (both newer androids) regardless of browser used (Chrome, DDG, FF, etc), after hitting "Track" it simply takes me back to the page to enter information with blank form.

I've tried online proxies with various Ford sites, including .com, .ca, shop.ford, accessories, etc. and none will come up with a proxy site.

I've tried releasing my IP address (it's dynamic), clearing all caches, etc, etc... to no avail.

Ironically, ordertrack.app, is showing information but I don't know if it's cached or coming from Ford's website.

At least I know my truck is built and awaiting shipment, or better yet, shipped or at the dealer.

Anyone have a work-around or a solution?
Screenshot 2022-06-18 192705.jpg
I can reliably get it to work by:

1. Clearing cookies and cached images and files
2. Changing my VPN to a new geo location (I use Private Internet Access)

HandymansF150

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Hybrid
Occupation
Handyman/General Contractor
I can reliably get it to work by:
1. Clearing cookies and cached images and files​
2. Changing my VPN to a new geo location (I use Private Internet Access)​
So after a lot of clearing caches, stopping Chrome sync and getting a trial subscription VPN (SurfShark), it wasn't until I set the VPN to Algeria before Ford.ca vehicle tracking would give up it's little secrets:

" Your 2022 F-150 LARIAT is estimated to be delivered ... between 06/22/2022 & 06/28/2022"

Thought Ford would stop me tracking by my VIN, didn't think it would be my IP address that would preventing me from tracking my vehicle.

I will be contacting Ford Customer Experience to express my dissatisfaction.

Ford F-150 Order tracking system malfunction Truck shipped 2

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
So after a lot of clearing caches, stopping Chrome sync and getting a trial subscription VPN (SurfShark), it wasn't until I set the VPN to Algeria before Ford.ca vehicle tracking would give up it's little secrets:

" Your 2022 F-150 LARIAT is estimated to be delivered ... between 06/22/2022 & 06/28/2022"

Thought Ford would stop me tracking by my VIN, didn't think it would be my IP address that would preventing me from tracking my vehicle.

I will be contacting Ford Customer Experience to express my dissatisfaction.

Truck shipped 2.jpg
In case it saves you some grief (and the time to contact Ford...). This site was released by mistake and was supposed to be in beta / is incomplete:

Ford F-150 Order tracking system malfunction 1656355373124

Falcon_HDPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
In case it saves you some grief (and the time to contact Ford...). This site was released by mistake and was supposed to be in beta / is incomplete:

1656355373124.png
Very unlikely. Someone built the how-to for this tracker (https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...pport/what-is-the-status-of-my-vehicle-order/) and released it. It wasn't that the URL got leaked.

Also, nobody builds in a hack to track usage and prevent people from using it too often when they are testing the functionality of a page. Anais probably has no idea what is wrong with the page and is just directing you back to your dealership.
Sponsored