First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
I can’t even have the same excitement with tracking my vehicle because ford didn’t have my email correct. Dealer says it’s too late because trucks been processed already. So basically can’t do anything but wait for the window sticker to get produced to make sure They got everything right for my order.
so I got nothing from ford. Just little bones here and there being thrown by my dealer
You should have confirmed the order sheet with the dealer before they submitted the order. I dont get emails from ford as they didnt offer that when i ordered. Your not missing anything if ford doesnt have your email. Everyone just gets bones here and there in this process. You're not the only one

DT400

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
79 Scout II, 90 Mustang gt, 95 F-150, 22 F-150
None of the order trackers have worked for me since I received my VIN four days ago.

Darrell

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
None of the order trackers have worked for me since I received my VIN four days ago.

Darrell
Sorry to ask this, if you've already done it, but:

Have you entered BOTH the VIN and the Order Number in the Ford Tracker and put them in the correct entry boxes? I read a few responses that mentions VIN, but not Order #. Both are required, from what I've seen. If you have entered both, have you verified the numbers entered are yours? (I've memorized my VIN by now, but if I was getting no response, I'd check to make sure they were both correct.)

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

Ford F-150 Order tracking system malfunction 1638790009723

I've also noted that the order of entry for these two fields was reversed for Mach E and Ford. I had reversed entered them and got nothing on the Mach E site. (I had entered Order # in the VIN field...)

I think the non Ford sites are now broken, but one non Ford tracker I tried would accept non capital letters and return no data. The Ford site should auto correct the letters to be all capitals from what I see.

Again, apologies if you've done this and I misread a potential entry issue, but it may help someone else who is only entering VIN, or in the wrong boxes, etc.

Best of luck with your build.

Reactions: WRS

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
I've memorized my VIN by now,
Same here - people can't believe I can rattle off my 17-digit VIN as if it was my telephone number! To make matters worse, I also memorized the VIN of an order I had with another dealer. Don't know if it’s a good thing or a sad thing!

• Haha
Reactions: sbi

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Same here - people can't believe I can rattle off my 17-digit VIN as if it was my telephone number! To make matters worse, I also memorized the VIN of an order I had with another dealer. Don't know if it’s a good thing or a sad thing!
Same here I've got my vin and order memorized as well, thats a good thing it show your brain is fucntioning!

Nealek

First Name
Neale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford order tracking is telling me I’m getting an XLT Lightning. Not at all what O ordered but I’m sure it’s another glitch. At least they have the color right.

DT400

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
79 Scout II, 90 Mustang gt, 95 F-150, 22 F-150
Sorry to ask this, if you've already done it, but:

Have you entered BOTH the VIN and the Order Number in the Ford Tracker and put them in the correct entry boxes? I read a few responses that mentions VIN, but not Order #. Both are required, from what I've seen. If you have entered both, have you verified the numbers entered are yours? (I've memorized my VIN by now, but if I was getting no response, I'd check to make sure they were both correct.)

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

1638790009723.png

I've also noted that the order of entry for these two fields was reversed for Mach E and Ford. I had reversed entered them and got nothing on the Mach E site. (I had entered Order # in the VIN field...)

I think the non Ford sites are now broken, but one non Ford tracker I tried would accept non capital letters and return no data. The Ford site should auto correct the letters to be all capitals from what I see.

Again, apologies if you've done this and I misread a potential entry issue, but it may help someone else who is only entering VIN, or in the wrong boxes, etc.

Best of luck with your build.
Yes to all.
I got on Fords customer service chat this a.m. and was told they have been having technical difficulties for a few days and it is being worked on....Pretty much as long as I have had a VIN.

Darrell

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Yes to all.
I got on Fords customer service chat this a.m. and was told they have been having technical difficulties for a few days and it is being worked on....Pretty much as long as I have had a VIN.

Darrell
Sorry to hear that. Mine has generally worked all along (says the same thing since I got the VIN, but it says something).

I would say that if they've been working on it this long (April with the build and price not being up to date), they really need to get new technical people in their supply chain...

OP
OP

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
I have a rescheduled build week of 12/06 and a window sticker which I can still see on the Mach E tracker
The Ford F150 tracking is working for me. I ordered a 2021 F150 FX4 in August 2021. I got my Vin# and Window sticker Nov 23rd with a blend date of 12/03/2021. Checked the Ford tracking site and it was indeed built on 12/03/2021 and today the Ford site shows it as being shipped. Maybe by Christamas!

Sponsored

daddyo76

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
US Navy - Retired Manager, Information Technology
The Ford F150 tracking is working for me. I ordered a 2021 F150 FX4 in August 2021. I got my Vin# and Window sticker Nov 23rd with a blend date of 12/03/2021. Checked the Ford tracking site and it was indeed built on 12/03/2021 and today the Ford site shows it as being shipped. Maybe by Christamas!
Did you get rolled to a 2022 or is it a 2021 out of KC?
Curious as I have a 2022 that came alive on 12/02 out of Dearborn and can’t get a bead on shipping info anywhere.

OP
OP

Rockman5159

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 FX4
Occupation
retired
Did you get rolled to a 2022 or is it a 2021 out of KC?
Curious as I have a 2022 that came alive on 12/02 out of Dearborn and can’t get a bead on shipping info anywhere.
It Is a 2021. I thought after this long it may be a 2022 but yes it is a 2021

daddyo76

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
US Navy - Retired Manager, Information Technology
It Is a 2021. I thought after this long it may be a 2022 but yes it is a 2021
Thanks, I feel like we are all stuck in an episode of Law & Order looking for clues to where our builds are.
Ford F-150 Order tracking system malfunction tedlawandorder

fishpick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GT500, 2022 F150 SCab, 6.5, 3.5, Lariat
Occupation
I wish it was optional...
Since opinions are cheap… here’s mine… it’s still broken.
Sponsored