Order tracking went backwards

AlexLask37

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150
My truck was built about 2 weeks ago and the tracker didn't update till today and it went from Built to order confirmed. I'm guessing the tracker is just jacked up but does that mean my truck potentially shipped if it updated?
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I just read the subject and see them rolling the truck back into the plant and taking parts off. 🤣

Hope you get it sorted out I've seen lot of posts where the factory order tracking is odd.

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
Mine did the same today, just was able to check it and it went from built as of 6/9 back to order confirmed. Have been waiting for it to ship, so may be just a glitch.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
I just read the subject and see them rolling the truck back into the plant and taking parts off. 🤣

Hope you get it sorted out I've seen lot of posts where the factory order tracking is odd.
that was my thought
HEY WE HAVE A COMPLETE TRUCK...lets take it back and strip it 🤗 🤗 🤗

DcnPat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Jeep Wrangler 2022 Subaru Outback
Occupation
IT
Just a guess from 30+ years in IT (and only a guess) - maybe they had to restore the system from a backup. Who knows.

Sponsored

troy12n

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 SCRW 5.0
It's possible your vehicle was damaged after build. It happens all the time. Also if the truck is loaded on a railcar and that railcar derails, by law they have to total the vehicles. All of them in the car. Even if it wasn't damaged. The vehicles are scrapped. Maybe that happened.

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
It's possible your vehicle was damaged after build. It happens all the time. Also if the truck is loaded on a railcar and that railcar derails, by law they have to total the vehicles. All of them in the car. Even if it wasn't damaged. The vehicles are scrapped. Maybe that happened.
Hadn‘t thought of it, but could be. Would seriously hope if that happened, we would be contacted. Bumping the only bit of info back for no reason kinda sucks.

skohler

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 platinum PB
Called the dealership this morning and they were able to see the truck has shipped and they estimate it arriving sometime next week. The app still says is back to the order confirmation stage. I'm sure the dealerships love frantic customers wondering what happened.
Sponsored