First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Now that my order is in, was a little bored so took the data from the site's F-150 order tracker and created some pivot tables that may be of interest to some.

A Lariat with 3.5L PowerBoost in Antimatter Blue is the most popular configuration!

Ford F-150 Order Stats By Model, Engine, and Color F150 Orders Pivot as of 2021-01-23

Admin Note: The majority of hybrid engines were listed as "3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid V6", but some were listed as "3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid". May want to update the master order tracker for data consistency.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Makes me quickly realize that I am solidly in the minority. ?
XLT, 2.7, iconic silver.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I’ve just been looking a the 8’ box numbers.
Last time I looked, there were 4 extended cab 8’
( maybe 3 and one regular cab)

Edit
2 Rapid Red Supers
1 Velocity Blue Super ( mine)
1 Gaurd, regular cab

Last edited:

Sponsored

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That is probably why my order is taking almost 8 months.....Iconic Silver
Good God, you’ve been waiting almost 8 months? I honestly feel bad for you. That’s just insane. Freakin’ COVID....

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Good God, you’ve been waiting almost 8 months? I honestly feel bad for you. That’s just insane. Freakin’ COVID....
Ordered the end of July....Order placed early August..........Hopefully I will see it mid March.....I have a vin.......2/1 build date

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered the end of July....Order placed early August..........Hopefully I will see it mid March.....I have a vin.......2/1 build date
Sounds like you’re in good shape then. That’s just a hella long time to wait.

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Now that my order is in, was a little bored so took the data from the order tracker and created some pivot tables that may be of interest to some.

A Lariat with 3.5L PowerBoost in Antimatter Blue is the most popular configuration!

F150 Orders Pivot as of 2021-01-23.png

Admin Note: The majority of hybrid engines were listed as "3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid V6", but some were listed as "3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid". May want to update the master order tracker for data consistency.
Now that my order is in, was a little bored so took the data from the order tracker and created some pivot tables that may be of interest to some.

I was going to do some similar data mining.
Since you have the data , it would be interesting to run a sort by order date and view the commonalituse of those older orders that have vins still outstanding.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Smitdog

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
I was going to do some similar data mining.
Since you have the data , it would be interesting to run a sort by order date and view the commonalities of those older orders that have vins still outstanding.
I copied the data from the order list on this web site, and pasted in Excel to create the pivots, so the data is static. If the @Administrator could make the master order list live and viewable in Google sheets, it'd be easy to create a real-time pivot of whatever folks are interested in.

Ritchie457

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Now that my order is in, was a little bored so took the data from the site's F-150 order tracker and created some pivot tables that may be of interest to some.

Love doing the same thing.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Excellent - thanks for creating the stat's table. If UR super borded one for could be created for the vehicle problems - a running talley. Thos who have / had the probelms would have to be kind enough to populate the problem and the fix.

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
Thanks for this...my wish is seeing how many chrome vs sport packages. I know its not listed just my wish :) see like a lot of sports on the road anyhow

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

How much do we think this is skewed toward lariat and up and powerboosts based on the forum being comprised of enthusiasts? The XLT has to dominate actual sales right?
Sponsored