First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Yeah, about the only good thing about the extra weight is the finance rebate, I hope it goes from $1,000 to something higher after 4 Dec. That is when the current one expires. Maybe even the KR $500 rebate will also.
REF: $1,000 Ford Finance Incentive, I have not seen it (yet), in writing but dealership told me - in order to get the $1K incentive one has to finance $10K.
My dealer has told me the same thing. Some rebates are sent to the dealer to help enhance their sales and not posted elsewhere.

RDH
From my experience it is up to the dealer on most rebates. Get it declared up front and in writing and you will be good to go.
Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Remind me again (have seen some other commentary on this topic), if I order a truck today, agree to pay invoice price, place the order, and the truck arrives to dealer on Jan 30, will I still get the current rebate(s)?
Depends on the dealer. You’ll need to get something in writing saying they will “lock in” the rebates at time of order. Mine did, or will give me the rebates available at time of delivery if they are better.

RDH

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost (ETA Mar-2021)
Stopped into a dealer today and they said they will lock it in for me, and if anything better comes up I can take advantage of it.

Thanks for the suggestion to put it in writing, I will definitely do that.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
My dealer has told me the same thing. Some rebates are sent to the dealer to help enhance their sales and not posted elsewhere.

RDH
From my experience it is up to the dealer on most rebates. Get it declared up front and in writing and you will be good to go.

Do the locked in incentives at time of purchase also include the current ford military discount? I got my certificate for the military discount online, but it says it expires January 4th.

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Do the locked in incentives at time of purchase also include the current ford military discount? I got my certificate for the military discount online, but it says it expires January 4th.
You will have to request it again. From what I've seen they always have that. The hot hot vehicles like Bronco will not have anything at first probably.
Sponsored