Sponsored

Tracking by Order number and Dealer code?

bizu1108

First Name
BigTurtle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
@Antimatter Tremor

I feel bad asking for more favor when you have already been asked a ton but if you have time, can you check status of my order?
Order#: A80D
Dealer Code: F52525

Thanks in advance.

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
@Antimatter Tremor If possible could you see if truck rescheduled? My contact at dealer on extended vacay :(
my truck was assigned priority 1 and build date was supposed to be 6/28. 1FTFW1E82MKE20981 order number j500 and I think dealer number is 8418706 or F13003.
Thank you!!! Love how nice all the folks on here are. Can’t to join the F150 crew ?

Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
Is there any way to find out when a chip is getting put into thrucks that are waiting for only the chips?
There is not.

Several have been waiting since mid March, with no known install date. There was some movement a few weeks ago on trucks built at the end of April and the second week of March, along with others slowly trickling in, but there isn't a pattern to it that anyone has been able to nail down with 100% certainty.

You're at the mercy of the waiting game.

Smith22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
There is not.

Several have been waiting since mid March, with no known install date. There was some movement a few weeks ago on trucks built at the end of April and the second week of March, along with others slowly trickling in, but there isn't a pattern to it that anyone has been able to nail down with 100% certainty.

You're at the mercy of the waiting game.
Thanks for the info!

BLoflin

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 KR PB 6.5'
Occupation
retired
@Antimatter Tremor If possible could you see if truck rescheduled? My contact at dealer on extended vacay :(
my truck was assigned priority 1 and build date was supposed to be 6/28. 1FTFW1E82MKE20981 order number j500 and I think dealer number is 8418706 or F13003.
Thank you!!! Love how nice all the folks on here are. Can’t to join the F150 crew ?
TruckGal, assuming your's is a Green 4x4 Lariat ordered at City World Ford in the Bronx, then you can see some status using the tracker on this site or Shop.Ford.

But what that shows is a little strange. First it doesn't have your name as Owner, it looks unassigned, like a stock build. Never mind on the owner name, looks like they have starting taking that off the data presented (i.e. mine now no longer shows my name). Maybe for privacy....?

Also shows order went in 5/4, but has no progress, no planned production date.

If that's not your order, then double check your VIN from where ever you got it.

Last edited:

TruckGal516

First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Teacher
TruckGal, assuming your's is a Green 4x4 Lariat ordered at City World Ford in the Bronx, then you can see some status using the tracker on this site or Shop.Ford.

But what that shows is a little strange. First it doesn't have your name as Owner, it looks unassigned, like a stock build. Never mind on the owner name, looks like they have starting taking that off the data presented (i.e. mine now no longer shows my name). Maybe for privacy....?

Also shows order went in 5/4, but has no progress, no planned production date.

If that's not your order, then double check your VIN from where ever you got it.
Hi
Thank you for checking. I know so many people are frustrated at the delays. The dealer had sent me a pic of their screen showing a build date of 6/29 which I guess never happened. They told me had to order it 3 times and get a regional manager involved just to get it to confirm and finally schedule. Oh well waiting game and sky high rental prices it is for the foreseeable future.

Sponsored

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
@Antimatter Tremor can you please check mine ?

dealer code F16218
oder code 0013
ford Bronco

thanks !!!
I think you need to DM him or you can just go to this URL and start a chat.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Provide your Sales Code and Order Code and ask for status and if a VIN has been assigned. They will give you status and tell you if you have a VIN. If you do you will need to contact your dealer to actually get the VIN.
Sponsored