• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning Build & Price for Canada?

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Congrats! That's close to what i paid for Both my 2021 xlt trucks in the last year!! But Congrats!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

21PlatPB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Volvo XC60 PHEV, 2021 GT500, 2015 Hellcat
For the guys that have ordered, did you see ready under where it says place order on the reservation page? Or is it showing that for everyone?

Just noticed mine says ready, I guess I should reach out to my dealer.

Also, I noticed on the first page for my reservation it's showing the reservation for an XLT where before it didn't show a trim. I plan on going Lariat 511a or Platinum so hopefully I'm not locked into an XLT.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Build & Price for Canada? Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.35.22 PM

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
For the guys that have ordered, did you see ready under where it says place order on the reservation page? Or is it showing that for everyone?

Also, I noticed on the first page for my reservation it's showing the reservation for an XLT where before it didn't show a trim. I plan on going Lariat 511a or Platinum so hopefully I'm not locked into an XLT.

Screen Shot 2022-01-07 at 12.35.22 PM.png
Mine also says it. My dealer doesn't have any orders yet. I reserved 30mins after it opened and am 6th in line. My dealer hasn't said outright that they didn't use the priority, but the sales manager said I am ahead of him so I doubt they used it.
I believe everyone's says XLT as it is just a place holder until the actual order goes in - I am also going for a platinum (though that $110k stings a bit)

NickG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Lexus RX450H, 2006 Honda Accord V6

Same here. Dealer called me yesterday saying orders could be placed that evening. Called today to see if ordering is open and he replied that the system won’t let him order yet.

oh well…waiting for the ordering email to come in.

RCR001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Same here, Just Gives u a XLT as Hold confirmation. Thinking bout putting my Reservation on Ebay!:D Pretty sure I'm not gonna sleep well if I spend that much on a truck!! To many other interests suckin on my cash!

Sponsored
OP
OP

speedy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Highlander, Mazda miata
Well, I’m out. Not just pricing, just drove an F150 gasser and it is too big for me. I’m coming from a Honda Ridgeline and a midsize is really what what I need. These are exciting times, I’m sure all kinds of great vehicles and technology around the corner. Best luck and well wishes to everyone who gets their Lightning!

Kev12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Just wanted to share that I've placed my order with the dealer, but I don't think they've entered it into their system yet. My ford.ca reservation status web page isn't updated yet. And it still has XLT as the place holder even though I ordered something else
when did you place your pre-order? and what province?

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 F150 XTR, '22 Lighting Lariat ER & SR
I put in 3 pre-orders with different dealers (since I didn't know at the time you could switch) by 11pm EST the day of the reveal, and nothing from any of the dealers. I'm supposed to be #2 on the list at the one dealer too.

21PlatPB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Just to update you guys I went into the dealer today to inquire and was able to place my order.

Ford F-150 Lightning Lightning Build & Price for Canada? 5C68F170-4808-4B3B-BD2E-994B729ECD8D

SteffanG

First Name
Steffan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Audi Q5 (written off), 2008 F150 XLT HDPP
Occupation
Electrician
When did you guys reserve? I dont see either of your names on the reservations list. My dealer still says they can't order yet (abbotsford, BC) and I am 6th on their list.

Sponsored

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
Has anyone enquired about financing? My Dealership in Ontario advised me financing for the Lightning is 4.99%.
I will be looking at better options.

Last edited:

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Well, I’m out. Not just pricing, just drove an F150 gasser and it is too big for me. I’m coming from a Honda Ridgeline and a midsize is really what what I need. These are exciting times, I’m sure all kinds of great vehicles and technology around the corner. Best luck and well wishes to everyone who gets their Lightning!
Have you looked at the Maverick hybrid? If the Canadian offering is similar to ours, it should be pretty nice.

Lavaorange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Miata, Lightning Lariat
Has anyone enquired about financing? My Dealership in Ontario advised me financing for the Lightning is 4.99%.
I don't think actual rates are known for either lease or finance yet. With that said, it will be higher than average as they don't need to offer any incentives at all plus cost of money will likely be headed higher by summer.

21PlatPB

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When did you guys reserve? I dont see either of your names on the reservations list. My dealer still says they can't order yet (abbotsford, BC) and I am 6th on their list.
I reserved during the reveal event.

My dealership isn’t sure what rates will look like yet although they said it will most likely be higher than Fords typical rates. They’re expecting rates to match up with the Mach E.

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
I wonder if other dealers are leery of posting the 4.99%, or if a rate hasn't been officially confirmed, and my dealer just pulled it out of thin air.

I agree the rate will most definitely be high because of demand.
Sponsored