King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram 1500, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered
Just ordered a ‘22 antimatter KR high. Left off adaptive steering. Maybe shouldve added that…

Will be trading my ‘21 lariat sport 502a when it comes
I didn't have AS on mine, and it was still scheduled. You should be ok
Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Sounds good. Until a few days ago I didn’t even know it was a thing. I think I will be ok without it

F1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Just ordered a ‘22 antimatter KR high. Left off adaptive steering. Maybe shouldve added that…

Will be trading my ‘21 lariat sport 502a when it comes
I haven’t driven one without adaptive steering, but I can say the handling with it is great. My guess is you won’t notice not having it though unless your current 21 has it.

Caferick

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Shift Manager
Great truck -- added Firestone air bag system, Bakflip, clear bra, FX4 skid plates and removed rust from underneath. Solid cruiser used for hauling, work, travel. It will be towing a Jeep/trailer so added the airbags to offset the added weight and keep proper stance.

9E5EFF1E-1417-4141-B1D3-161F1CF5254D.jpeg
What color is your truck? Looks Agate Black, but when I zoom the photo looks like it could be AMBlue. Thanks

twelpo19

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Rach, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Consultant
What color is your truck? Looks Agate Black, but when I zoom the photo looks like it could be AMBlue. Thanks
It is the black with stone on the bottom. I believe with the matching rims it is a good look. Thanks for asking.

Sponsored

Caferick

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Shift Manager
It is the black with stone on the bottom. I believe with the matching rims it is a good look. Thanks for asking.
I have been pricing out a Lariat Sport, a Platinum and a King Ranch, I don’t like the Platinum wheels or the Lariat Sport interior, after seeing this picture of your truck, I was sold on the KR.

F1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
Hi everyone. Happy to join this thread! 2" Readylift level with 295/60/20 Recon Grapplers. Obligatory wheel well liners. Ceramic coat on the paint. 20% tint on front windows. Bakflip MX4. Full Bedrug Impact liner coming. Second KR and cant imagine owning anything else!

tempImagegQd1ds.png

tempImage5zmlL9.png

tempImageZ8v4YG.png
Same exact truck and tire size except I went with ridge grapplers. Went between black and white back and forth. Both look great but very happy I settled on black!

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Finally pulled the trigger and joining the KR Club - 600a with FX4, max tow, and 20” Caribou wheels in Smoked Quartz - order placed yesterday, now the hard part.

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Finally pulled the trigger and joining the KR Club - 600a with FX4, max tow, and 20” Caribou wheels in Smoked Quartz - order placed yesterday, now the hard part.
Welcome to the club. I ordered mine about two months ago, and I am SO looking forward to it's arrival (whenever that may be!) 601A in Rapid Red for me.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
I was inches away from rapid red, until my wife told me red cars get pulled over more and I thought about my heavy left foot…

edit - or I could drive like everyone else and use my right foot for the gas pedal:cautious:

Last edited:

Sponsored

sswalters

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Same exact truck and tire size except I went with ridge grapplers. Went between black and white back and forth. Both look great but very happy I settled on black!
You can definitely hear the Recon Grapplers being louder than the stock tires. How is the sound of the Ridge's? Love the stock quietness, but like the look of the Recons. Too bad we have to compromise.

F1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch
You can definitely hear the Recon Grapplers being louder than the stock tires. How is the sound of the Ridge's? Love the stock quietness, but like the look of the Recons. Too bad we have to compromise.
I honestly don’t hear the ridge grapplers at all. I had narrowed it down to the ridge grapplers and Toyo AT3s for reviews on low road noise. There is probably a very slight noise, but not noticeable enough that I can tell a difference. I definitely noticed the ride was a little stiffer and didn’t handle like a sedan anymore, but after 1500 miles I don’t notice a stiff feel.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos A0A6A556-071F-46D0-9E9C-C9F01E42D562

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram 1500, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered
Picking her up tomorrow. 601a, 6.5' bed...minimal chrome, just the way I like it.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos unnamed