ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram 1500, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered
I didn't have AS on mine, and it was still scheduled. You should be ok

So a heads up, since the window sticker finally populated...apparently my truck does have adaptive steering on it. I told my salesman to add it originally and he told me it didn't make it, so IDK what happened. Interestingly enough, I asked for partitioned fold flat storage underneath and I do have it - but my window sticker does not.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos Capture.JPG

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
So a heads up, since the window sticker finally populated...apparently my truck does have adaptive steering on it. I told my salesman to add it originally and he told me it didn't make it, so IDK what happened. Interestingly enough, I asked for partitioned fold flat storage underneath and I do have it - but my window sticker does not.

Capture.JPG
Was told by my dealer that the storage was std on KRs for 22ym - maybe why it’s not on the sticker?

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Was told by my dealer that the storage was std on KRs for 22ym - maybe why it’s not on the sticker?
You might be right. I built my truck based on the 2021 build & price, so perhaps on option back then and standard now.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
You might be right. I built my truck based on the 2021 build & price, so perhaps on option back then and standard now.
Same set up for me - built based on 2021 BAP - when I put in the order dealer went line by line and that was one of the points we were trying to figure out - he called Ford and that was the explanation for why he couldn’t “select” it as an option in their program for ‘22 builds. Of course Ford didn’t mention the (explicative deleted) lighting being taken out at that point

Sponsored

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Same set up for me - built based on 2021 BAP - when I put in the order dealer went line by line and that was one of the points we were trying to figure out - he called Ford and that was the explanation for why he couldn’t “select” it as an option in their program for ‘22 builds. Of course Ford didn’t mention the (explicative deleted) lighting being taken out at that point
haha at least your salesman tried...I was running the show the entire time. But guess who gets the commission on a 70k truck.

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
haha at least your salesman tried...I was running the show the entire time. But guess who gets the commission on a 70k truck.
Yeah - my sales guy is a good dude - small town dealership so with the way Ford runs allocations and such may be a while till I actually get my truck - but he’s been very responsive and helpful through the process. Probably because he knows we’re in the market for a new explorer for the wife in a year or so and looking at cars for the kids in the next three years… would rather buy from a guy who doesn’t do the on-the-lot “market adjustments” and actually gives a crap and wait an extra month than get the truck earlier from somewhere else.

STJonesin4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
I ordered the F250 superduty version from Tufskinz and hoping it is the same as the F150. Tailgate measures the same so have my fingers crossed. Will reply as soon as I get them.
Did the F250 letters work for your tailgate? I couldn't find a way to just search this thread and see if you ever responded.

Thanks!

ksroskel

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch, 1995 Mits 3000GT Spyder VR-4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
King Ranch PowerBoost built 5/7/21, delivered 5/26/21, 6.5 bed, every option incl retractable bed cover. Added 185 20 Michelin LT tires, Airlift air bags (30psi in this pic, 40" at at wheel arch top), 20% tint, xpel ppf, WeighSafe hitch system. Looks great, rides great as empty truck, great tech. 23.9 mpg for first 1,500 miles, 5.5 for second 1,700 miles towing 9,750-pound rig. Currently at 9.8 cumulative mpg for 3,500 miles, about half where I was in similar circumstance with prior F-350 KR diesel. Not the right tool for the job, but imposed by HOA restriction on larger trucks. It works.

F150tow1.jpg
I pickup my 2022 KR PowerBoost today and have been looking at the AirLift air bag. The Air Lift site says their air bags do not work on the PowerBoost. What model of AirLift air bags did you get install on you truck

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost

Capture.JPG
What's so strange about the Adaptive Steering subject is that the 2022 Build Site finally is available online and Adaptive Steering STILL isn't mentioned as an option on the KingRanch. It leaves the impression that it is still standard on KingRanch.

Your truck is going to be beautiful. I love the Classic Tricoat White and Caribou. (currently renamed Star White and Stone Grey)

I also think the wheels that your specific configuration comes with are the slickest looking OEM wheels Ford offers currently.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos vehicle (8)

Sponsored

Caferick

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Shift Manager
What's so strange about the Adaptive Steering subject is that the 2022 Build Site finally is available online and Adaptive Steering STILL isn't mentioned as an option on the KingRanch. It leaves the impression that it is still standard on KingRanch.

Your truck is going to be beautiful. I love the Classic Tricoat White and Caribou. (currently renamed Star White and Stone Grey)

I also think the wheels that your specific configuration comes with are the slickest looking OEM wheels Ford offers currently.

vehicle (8).png
Adaptive steering is mentioned as standard equipment on the KR High Equipment Group, didn't look on the other package as I ordered the High.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos 1643140444656

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Yes, I saw it included as a package, but not a stand-alone option as it now appears to be in the official dealer submittal system.

The customer doing his own build using the website isn't getting it presented as a $1000 item to choose for/against.

mwf5888

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR PowerBoost FX4 & 2024 Escape Platinum
Occupation
Instructional Designer
Did the F250 letters work for your tailgate? I couldn't find a way to just search this thread and see if you ever responded.

Thanks!
They are different. Didn't fit for me.

Buddy

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Veteran
Here's my latest photos. Darn lady ran a red light and we met.....not by choice. Guess it will be two to three months before I see my KR again.

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos Wreck1

Ford F-150 King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos Wreck3

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Here's my latest photos. Darn lady ran a red light and we met.....not by choice. Guess it will be two to three months before I see my KR again.

Wreck1.jpg

Wreck3.jpg
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Sponsored