King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

wavemaster88

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR on order
Picking her up tomorrow. 601a, 6.5' bed...minimal chrome, just the way I like it.

unnamed.jpg
Any chance you can post your deal sheet? I ordered in June of last year and have yet to receive a VIN. I want my dealer to figure out why mine hasn't been built yet.
Sponsored

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Can you tell us if it has interior ambient lighting(like cup holders), glove box lamp, and temp reading display on the hvac dials?
Very interested to hear this as well - was planning on ordering some of those acrylic cup holder “pucks” another poster had, would be pointless without the ambient lighting.

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Very interested to hear this as well - was planning on ordering some of those acrylic cup holder “pucks” another poster had, would be pointless without the ambient lighting.
I am hoping they pulled them only from lower trims but saw a ‘22 raptor without them. Oh well

Sponsored

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram 1500, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered
Can you tell us if it has interior ambient lighting(like cup holders), glove box lamp, and temp reading display on the hvac dials?
I will let you know once I pick up. I can already see on the interior shots dealership gave me the temp display is gone though so I imagine the other stuff too.

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any chance you can post your deal sheet? I ordered in June of last year and have yet to receive a VIN. I want my dealer to figure out why mine hasn't been built yet.
Cancel that, man. You're probably stuck in the 2021/2022 limbo. I ordered mine 11/11 and was delivered 1.5 months later. I don't have a copy of my deal sheet, are you just looking for the options?

Star White
6.5' Bed
601a high
CCD w/ scales
Moonroof
360 camera
4x4
3.31 e-locking
partitioned lockable storage
interior work surface

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
I will let you know once I pick up. I can already see on the interior shots dealership gave me the temp display is gone though so I imagine the other stuff too.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All of the mentioned are missing. No lighting in cup holders, wireless charger cubby, and none in the glove box. No more wheel on vents and no LED for license plates. Probably the worst one is glove box, I can’t remember the last time I had a car that didn’t have light there.

Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Job 2 ‘21 trucks seemed to have been the sweet spot. Oh well. Still gonna pursue my ‘22 king ranch, def liked those features they yanked tho. How’s the truck otherwise

Last edited:

SakerlinaGuy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KR
Job 2 ‘21 trucks seemed to have been the sweet spot. Oh well. Still gonna pursue my ‘22 king ranch, def liked those features they yanked tho
This is where I’m at too - disappointed that the truck won’t have some of the “bling” I expected when I ordered; but it wasn’t even something that was in my mind when I built my order. Probably would have paid for it as an option but really if it was never there to begin with I would still have ordered what I did. Just enough to piss off the Pope that they took away a feature that really adds to the fit and finish of the interior without a heads up.

ryant601

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Job 2 ‘21 trucks seemed to have been the sweet spot. Oh well. Still gonna pursue my ‘22 king ranch, def liked those features they yanked tho. How’s the truck otherwise
It's incredible. I had a 2019 1500 Bighorn that in all honesty was a fantastic truck. I had the V6 though so it was severely lacking power, but an extremely comfortable truck and probably drove a bit smoother than the F150 (I opted for CCD in the KR to try to appease the wife, but she'll live). That said, the technology is insane, the leather feels super high quality and I just love the 5.0

SuperDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
All of the mentioned are missing. No lighting in cup holders, wireless charger cubby, and none in the glove box. No more wheel on vents and no LED for license plates. Probably the worst one is glove box, I can’t remember the last time I had a car that didn’t have light there.
Is it missing from both of the glove boxes?
Sponsored