Sponsored

Front end noise

Tp741

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat 3.5
Mostly low speed whining noise, wheel bearings felt fine when tested. Very minimal vibration if any

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Mostly low speed whining noise, wheel bearings felt fine when tested. Very minimal vibration if any

Good afternoon. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this noise concern? Thanks!

MN_Hockey_Fan

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09/14/21 F150, 10 Expedition
Did you ever figure out what this was?

Mine seems to have it at low speeds when just using vehicle for the 1st time. Hear it and feel in the steering wheel as well. Sounds somewhat similar to IWE issues I had on previous 2009 and 2014 F150's. Steering vibration makes me think something related to lane assist.

I have it in the dealer tomorrow, interested to see what they come back with. I'm just out of the 36K warranty.

OP
OP

Tp741

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat 3.5

Mine seems to have it at low speeds when just using vehicle for the 1st time. Hear it and feel in the steering wheel as well. Sounds somewhat similar to IWE issues I had on previous 2009 and 2014 F150's. Steering vibration makes me think something related to lane assist.

I have it in the dealer tomorrow, interested to see what they come back with. I'm just out of the 36K warranty.
I haven’t gotten mine in, family member is a ford sr master and said it sounds like a dry bearing to him, noise has been there for over a month but hasn’t changed and drives fine. When you get yours done let me know what it was

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Sponsored

MN_Hockey_Fan

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09/14/21 F150, 10 Expedition
I haven’t gotten mine in, family member is a ford sr master and said it sounds like a dry bearing to him, noise has been there for over a month but hasn’t changed and drives fine. When you get yours done let me know what it was
They are keeping it till Monday to take another look when cold. They say the IWE / 4WD system checks out fine, think it could be an issue with the steering (rack and pinion).

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Good afternoon. Could you privately message us with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer so I can look into this noise concern? Thanks!
There you are you little dickhead. Do you have any idea what this shit is?

esmith778

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I have the same exact noise. Anyone have an update or possible solution?

WhiteLightningnshitshadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F150 4.6 SCAB 6.5 and 2022 2.7 SCREW 5.5
Occupation
Lead Engineer
How did they determine IWEs checked out fine?

This 100% sounds like bearing to me.
Sponsored