First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
I just got into the EAP too. Kinda hilarious. Especially since I applied 2 years ago.

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
Don't get overly excited. I've been in it for quite a while and have never had any enrollment opportunities or notifications show up on my account or any other indication that it has done anything.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Received it as well. Certainly seems everyone is in!

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Is it possible someone other than a social media/bot person at Ford discovered that this forum exists and that it has crossed WAY over the line for product knowledge and technical self-help?

Afterall, many here ARE Early Access'rs by their own efforts. May as well let them wear the jacket.

Big Dog Daddy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 5.0 4x4 Ex Cab Antimatter Blue
Is it possible someone other than a social media/bot person at Ford discovered that this forum exists and that it has crossed WAY over the line for product knowledge and technical self-help?

Afterall, many here ARE Early Access'rs by their own efforts. May as well let them wear the jacket.
I was thinking the same thing, many of us have posted there VIN's here or shared them directly with the bot, how easy would it be for them to look them up and attach them to usernames here? Is this going to be some sort of a trap set in motion by Ford?

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Only about 50 people here have already violated the NDA within their first 24 hours of joining the Early Access program…

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Turn me in.

I already said that we would be banned by the end of the day. 😉

But seriously, if anything I have said in the last 24 hours on this forum is against the EA policies, then they should drop me. I'm not walking on eggshells to get...... Well, whatever it is that I'm going to get?

m_bt54

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Turn me in.

I already said that we would be banned by the end of the day. 😉

But seriously, if anything I have said in the last 24 hours on this forum is against the EA policies, then they should drop me. I'm not walking on eggshells to get...... Well, whatever it is that I'm going to get?
Same here! My comment was in response to Big Dog saying it was a trap set by Ford. If that were the case it worked

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief

i want a jacket pocket Cloisonné :love: 🤣 🤣 🤣

Droidrage2020

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Has anyone in the EAP actually gotten a new update? Don't have to say what it was, just a yes or a no...

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
Has anyone in the EAP actually gotten a new update? Don't have to say what it was, just a yes or a no...
Seems like they have only been doing actual software beta testing with Mach E owners. Been in EA for years and have only received some surveys.

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I was enrolled in the EAP 2 days ago and got the radio preset fix update yesterday. That could have just been a coincidence as it was kind of the next one in the queue for my truck.

Droidrage2020

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I see. I have been somewhat impatiently waiting to even get caught up on updates, let alone any newer ones. I feel like I'm way behind.
Sponsored