F150 Orders Placed in Feb 2022

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
If you don’t have a date for your Feb order, it doesn’t give me much hope for my Apr order.
Sponsored

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
If you don’t have a date for your Feb order, it doesn’t give me much hope for my Apr order.
We are waiting for BP, you may be more lucky with your 5.0.

J-C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT 5.0 SCREW 157"wb FX4
After many weeks of chip hold, my XLT was built and has shipped. Due to arrive at Cannon Ford in South Mississippi 25-31 July. :D
Oooo... Another Stone Gray! I can't wait to see our sharp-lookin' trucks _finally_ on the road.

AmazeMe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer Ltd, on order: 2022 F-150 XLT
Occupation
Air Force civil service
An email from Ford said that my vehicle was built, and another email said that it was shipped. But the Ford Order Tracking page didn't give it a "check mark" for status as shipped. Also, the Order Track app shows Shipping Information as "Convoy" and "Pending". So, I'm confused as to the shipping status. When I finally do take delivery, I will post photos.

flasch192

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 1993 Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Engine Assembly Tech
Ordered 2/3 built complete ready for shipment 5/31 and there it sits ! Ridiculous!

Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
An email from Ford said that my vehicle was built, and another email said that it was shipped. But the Ford Order Tracking page didn't give it a "check mark" for status as shipped. Also, the Order Track app shows Shipping Information as "Convoy" and "Pending". So, I'm confused as to the shipping status. When I finally do take delivery, I will post photos.
tracker takes awhile to update. that is not "realtime".

SpaceCadet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (On Order)
I ordered a day before you and _finally_ got my VIN email with the same build week as yours.
They told me I couldn't have the Co-Pilot Assist I wanted. Might be because of my trim level (XLT); might be B.S.
apologies on the late reply here. I was just comparing my order form and my window sticker, co-pilot assist 2.0 and connected built in nav got dropped from my order. I dug a little deeper and found this https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/2...n-update-will-axe-adaptive-cruise-navigation/

I also called Ford and they confirmed those options are no longer available due to chips and they can be added by a dealer at a later time.

Reactions: J-C

waston

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Colorado Duramax. On Order: 22 Lariat 5.0
I ordered 1/31 and still don't have a VIN
We are waiting for BP, you may be more lucky with your 5.0.
I ordered a 5.0 on 1/31 and still don't have a VIN

greyphox

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 5.0 Lariat SuperCab
Occupation
Engineer
apologies on the late reply here. I was just comparing my order form and my window sticker, co-pilot assist 2.0 and connected built in nav got dropped from my order. I dug a little deeper and found this https://fordauthority.com/2022/05/2...n-update-will-axe-adaptive-cruise-navigation/

I also called Ford and they confirmed those options are no longer available due to chips and they can be added by a dealer at a later time.
That's the first time I'm hearing these features can be added after the fact. I thought that if they got stripped out of your order, tough luck.

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
I ordered 1/31 and still don't have a VIN

I ordered a 5.0 on 1/31 and still don't have a VIN
Last day to spec change to your order is in 10 days and then Ford starts 2023 production scheduling is August 28th. Can‘t review a order without some type of feedback from Ford or the dealer so it appears to me if one doesn’t have a VIN in 10 days, it’s not happening for MY2022.

No VIN as well since 2/1 for Plat 701A PB and vacation travel plans are out the door planned in couple of months without the truck, so now it doesn’t matter anymore. Ford wins, I lose.

Sponsored

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Last day to spec change to your order is in 10 days and then Ford starts 2023 production scheduling is August 28th. Can‘t review a order without some type of feedback from Ford or the dealer so it appears to me if one doesn’t have a VIN in 10 days, it’s not happening for MY2022.

No VIN as well since 2/1 for Plat 701A PB and vacation travel plans are out the door planned in couple of months without the truck, so now it doesn’t matter anymore. Ford wins, I lose.
That is the same situation that I am in. I ordered February 11 and still do not have a VIN. My summer plans were crushed as well.

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
That is the same situation that I am in. I ordered February 11 and still do not have a VIN. My summer plans were crushed as well.
This sure was a lesson for me in my thinking about retirement and riding off in the sunset. I didn’t get the horse (F-150) first to ride. Others may say that I put the cart before the horse.

GagnonM

First Name
MarieChristine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2014
Occupation
Senior Project Manager
Still no VIN yet after ordered on Feb 14. Summer plans was destroyed and I am now thinking that I will not have a new truck for my Florida trip in February. I lose too.

SpaceCadet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (On Order)
That's the first time I'm hearing these features can be added after the fact. I thought that if they got stripped out of your order, tough luck.

I didn't ask too many questions about it, but it sounds like the plugs, etc. for these features will still be there on the trucks and the dealer can order parts, plug them in and use forscan to set it up. I assume this requires your truck being ordered with any pre-requisites for these features as well.

PatchManager

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
I just received (Monday, late afternoon) the email message from Ford stating my vehicle is scheduled for production September 19! Hopefully others without a VIN will be receiving similar good news this week as well.
Sponsored