First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Add to This Site it also has a couple tabs that average things out.

and This Site on the last tab so people can see how many orders are still pending a VIN. My'n included. :-( par for the course I guess.
Carmllo and max recline holding you up. Are you dead set on those 2?
Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Carmllo and max recline holding you up. Are you dead set on those 2?
I do not have either of those options.

I ordered on 5/11/2022.
Lariat 502A
Max tow
3.5 EB
Bed Util
SAP
BAP
Moonroof
On Board Scales
360 cam
Power running boards
work surface
Lockable storage

Ben.K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Lariat
My order was placed 2/21. VIN sent to me by my dealer earlier this month after I asked for it so I really don't know when they received it. Had a blend date of 6/10 on the window sticker but that has come and gone. Ford Chat doesn't have any other info besides vehicle will be build in Dearborn and that I am "in production". Only two emails from ford were the order confirmation email and something about Ford Pass. All I can hope for is that when the truck finally gets built that it doesn't go into chip/factory purgatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: J-C

J-C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT 5.0 SCREW 157"wb FX4
OK, February folks: I FINALLY got a VIN, with a build week of July 18. 🤞
Ordered on Feb. 18. Received the "scheduled for production" email from Ford 4 days ago while I was out in the wilderness. So if you're still waiting, try disappearing in the High Sierras for 8 days. :ROFLMAO:

OF NOTE: My original order included the Tow Tech Package and the Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0. Dealer tells me that, to get scheduled, they had to let those go (bye-bye adaptive cruise control). Apparently I can still have the 360 Camera feature that I really wanted; though that apparently required them to add the Trailer Tow Package (not clear to me why).

MY ORDER as it now stands:
SuperCrew, 6.5' bed (157" wheelbase)​
Stone Gray Metallic​
5.0L V8​
4x4​
XLT Mid (301A)​
3.31 rear e-locker​
FX4 Package​
360 Camera Package​
Trailer Tow Package​
18" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels (the HDPP ones)​
Power rear window​
36-gallon tank​

Dealer says the truck is expected to be built at the Kansas City facility.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
OK, February folks: I FINALLY got a VIN, with a build week of July 18. 🤞
Ordered on Feb. 18. Received the "scheduled for production" email from Ford 4 days ago while I was out in the wilderness. So if you're still waiting, try disappearing in the High Sierras for 8 days. :ROFLMAO:

OF NOTE: My original order included the Tow Tech Package and the Co-Pilot360 Assist 2.0. Dealer tells me that, to get scheduled, they had to let those go (bye-bye adaptive cruise control). Apparently I can still have the 360 Camera feature that I really wanted; though that apparently required them to add the Trailer Tow Package (not clear to me why).

MY ORDER as it now stands:
SuperCrew, 6.5' bed (157" wheelbase)​
Stone Gray Metallic​
5.0L V8​
4x4​
XLT Mid (301A)​
3.31 rear e-locker​
FX4 Package​
360 Camera Package​
Trailer Tow Package​
18" Silver Painted Aluminum Wheels (the HDPP ones)​
Power rear window​
36-gallon tank​

Dealer says the truck is expected to be built at the Kansas City facility.
No expectation...the VIN tells you where it WILL be built.

Reactions: J-C

Sponsored

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
No email or VIN from Ford today on my 2/14/22 Platinum BAP order.

I believe shortly the unscheduled many will be up against the clock to get a MY22 build started before the changeover to MY23.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer

I believe shortly the unscheduled many will be up against the clock to get a MY22 build started before the changeover to MY23.
Still hope. I received my Vin on a friday.

Papaw2018

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer Tech

Nothing here. No VIN_NO Emails- As long as I’m price protected I’m good I guess but the longer it take to get one built the more features I (we) could lose from Ford‘s constraints🙄😠.
I think that‘s the biggest worry of all, getting a stripped down luxury truck or find out some options you chose aren‘t available now/ or anymore.
Still hoping and praying 🙏🏻for tomorrow

SpaceCadet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 (On Order)
I ordered February 19 and got a scheduled email yesterday with a build week of July 18 and vin.

3.5 EB, Lariat 501A, SCrew, 6.5' bed (157" wheelbase), 4x4, Max Tow, Co-pilot Assist 2.0, Bed utility package, 360 cam, sport package, bedliner, wheel well liner.

I hope others are getting some good news too. I know I was personally starting to prepare myself to roll my order into a 23

Sponsored

J-C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT 5.0 SCREW 157"wb FX4
I ordered February 19 and got a scheduled email yesterday with a build week of July 18 and vin.

3.5 EB, Lariat 501A, SCrew, 6.5' bed (157" wheelbase), 4x4, Max Tow, Co-pilot Assist 2.0, Bed utility package, 360 cam, sport package, bedliner, wheel well liner.

I hope others are getting some good news too. I know I was personally starting to prepare myself to roll my order into a 23
I ordered a day before you and _finally_ got my VIN email with the same build week as yours.
They told me I couldn't have the Co-Pilot Assist I wanted. Might be because of my trim level (XLT); might be B.S.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
Finally got my VIN today after placing my order on 2/25. Truck’s scheduled to be built week of 7/18.

I’m cautiously optimistic.

Longdeck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Platinum 701A PB
Occupation
Retired Drives & Controls Automation Electrical Engineer
It’s still Crickets for me since 1st of February confirmation for this Platinum PB order. Actually, my preference is to wait it out until whenever because it’s the first F-150 I’ve own since my last one purchased in 1986.

This current Ford F-150 Platinum High PB on order will be probably be my last one in retirement years since I don’t burn up pavement miles these days except for transversing back and forth on I-40 every now and again between visits to the son house in Arizona from Tennessee.

My personal preference is owning and enjoying Ford F-150 that I experienced in my younger days. I started 1970 Maverick (that survived a creek sinking crossing), then 1974 Ranchero, then 1976 F-150 with the greatest engine ever made with 300 cubic-inch inline-six. Then in 1986 purchased brand new 1986 Lariat that need a paint job within 4 years. Afterwards until recent, it was driving company leased fleet Ford and Chevy sedan vehicles.

This current F-150 Platinum High BP meets my current retirement expectations. I don’t want a Ford chip shortage version that’s cutting down on features I need that is making the truck looking more like a Platinum XL version instead. If it’s not meant to be, it’s not meant to be. I will be fine. I do like the Suburban’s as well in cross-country trips except for the tiny back seat cup holders and sluggish acceleration.

BritCanuck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4x4 2.7EB XLT SuperCab, 6.5Ft, 302a order
Occupation
Self Employed Photographer
My truck has arrived! Going into the dealer now.

Ben.K

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Lariat
I got an email saying that my truck has been built, and expected delivery date to my dealer is between Aug 6 - Aug 12th. I know that date is just as fluid as any other dates provided by Ford but I am happy that they say it is built.
Sponsored