First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
USN Retired
Recently posted about an extended warranty and got great recommendations for Zeigler and Granger. However, as I was trying accessing Ford extended warranties and the Granger site (thru Google), I was redirected to a company called Endurance. Tried to leave and now I get all sorts of requests for my free quote. Any information about 'Endurance' or are they just another off-the-wall company to avoid? Haven't pulled the plug on any extended warranty plan and probably won't until the end of the year and right now its most likely Granger. As I stated in my previous post, I will be using an out of state address since I currently live in Florida, and they are NOT competitive on extended plans....appreciate any comments and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
run away
ford ESP is only real way to go..
especially cost wise and knowing your covered at any ford or lincoln service center no question

OP
OP
Cobra129

Cobra129

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
USN Retired
run away
ford ESP is only real way to go..
especially cost wise and knowing your covered at any ford or lincoln service center no question
Exactly what I thought…you get those intuitions but liked to ask anyway (y)

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Run, Forrest, Run! 😁 ;)

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
As other have said, run. Deal with Ford's through Zig or Granger and you will not go wrong.

Spiffers

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
Mine is through Fidelity. It's called Carefree and it looks good but I'm really thinking about cancelling and get the refund and going through Granger or Zig. I told them I wanted the Ford PremiumCare but seems that's not what I got.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
As other have said, run. Deal with Ford's through Zig or Granger and you will not go wrong.
Unfortunately the OP said he lives in Florida. That means he can't get a cheap Ford extended warranty through Zigler, Granger, et. al.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Unfortunately the OP said he lives in Florida. That means he can't get a cheap Ford extended warranty through Zigler, Granger, et. al.
Dang! Well if he has a relative that lives in other state, and can use that address, there is work around. People here have reported that they worked with Granger and got it done through this method. What exactly the steps are I cannot say but there are threads here with information that the OP could use.

I feel for those FL people, on many levels.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Mine is through Fidelity. It's called Carefree and it looks good but I'm really thinking about cancelling and get the refund and going through Granger or Zig. I told them I wanted the Ford PremiumCare but seems that's not what I got.
Dealer tried to play that game on me.
I let the kid do his speech then I asked who the warranty is through. Some company I've never heard of before. No sale.

OP
OP
Cobra129

Cobra129

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
USN Retired
(y)(y) Exactly where I'll be going and sending these Endurance emails into the Spam basket...
Sponsored