First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 powerboost
Occupation
PA
I’d have to look at my paperwork, but I paid around $3,500 for 140,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty with unlimited timeline. Then my dealership offers full powertrain warranty with unlimited miles after that.
Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
Hi I just went to Ziegler and the quote came out to $3,685 with zero deductible, and that is before the zero day car rental etc? What am I doing wrong or have their prices recently gone through the roof?
Do you live in Florida?

Billy231

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerstroke
Occupation
Retired
I ended up with Ziegler and found a discount code here that got me an extra $250 off.
8/150k premium plan ($100 deductible) with the bulb option and upgraded the rental car plan. Think the total was $4100. Does seem pricey to me but with dealer prices for these, my purchasing dealer wanted $2550 for 5/60k, I more then doubled the coverage with the option and Ziegler will buy back what I do not use, if I decide to sell early or pass that onto new buyer. Cheap insurance I figured, if and when I need. They accepted Ford points as well.
2021 Lariat 501a 3.0 diesel.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Unfortunately yes. Apparently a state law about buying these things at a discount online. You can search this forum for ESP to find some history. Are you purchasing your truck out of state? Some of us who ordered from Chapmen Ford of Horsham have (or in my case, will) purchase ours there because they match the Ziegler Ford or Flood Ford price.

Sponsored

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
Unfortunately yes. Apparently a state law about buying these things at a discount online. You can search this forum for ESP to find some history. Are you purchasing your truck out of state? Some of us who ordered from Chapmen Ford of Horsham have (or in my case, will) purchase ours there because they match the Ziegler Ford or Flood Ford price.
Thanks for the reply RalpL, Would calling them work? That way I am not purchasing "online"? I'll call them next week and ask them about my options.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for the reply RalpL, Would calling them work? That way I am not purchasing "online"? I'll call them next week and ask them about my options.
I really don't know. I was going to call, but then a couple of us Floridians were "discussing" the issue and it turns out we're buying out of state at Chapmans - problem solved as the ESP will be purchased at time of vehicle pickup. It would be interesting to hear what they tell you if you call. I know when I tried the online quote for Flood, the site said no-can-do when I selected Florida. The Ziegler site at least quoted full retail for Florida.
Sponsored