First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Which plan is that? How many miles does it cover you for?
I don't remember exactly, but he gave me the Ford brochure said its all that but only for 2 years, then get option to extend. So I'm just saying its worth asking for options at closing.
I got X-Plan pricing by joining Mustang club to buy the truck with the 1 pin code, need to be member now for 90 days before purchase.
Still zero issues so far. ...knock on wood. :)
Note: Also watch out for the dealer installed alarm crap. I got mine too fast for them to do it. LOL
But I had to sign a bunch of dealer/Ford release forms if using Ford credit for that and few other things.
Sponsored

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Do these plans people are buying have a “max payout” ? I was looking for My gf Jeep and one of the aftermarket was $2200 bumper to bumper... 5 years blah blah but had a max payout of $5k..... didn’t make much sense to me

Jack in Prescott

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat PB, 2014 Mazda3
FWIW I spoke with Albert at Granger, who always uses Ziegler, and then called a sales staffer at Ziegler. They both made the same point. After deciding what you want extended coverage on for how long, your other choice is a $100 decision. If unsure how long you’ll be owning the truck, wait until you near the end of the factory warranty period and, if you still own the truck and still want the coverage, pay an additional $100 on top of whatever your plan costs. Or save the hundred bucks and buy within the initial grace period If you know you’re a committed long term owner. I’m going to wait...but can’t imagine owning one of these luxurious digital barges without some level of protection. One headlight assembly matches the cost of a long supplemental ESP.

Jack

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
FWIW I spoke with Albert at Granger, who always uses Ziegler, and then called a sales staffer at Ziegler. They both made the same point. After deciding what you want extended coverage on for how long, your other choice is a $100 decision. If unsure how long you’ll be owning the truck, wait until you near the end of the factory warranty period and, if you still own the truck and still want the coverage, pay an additional $100 on top of whatever your plan costs. Or save the hundred bucks and buy within the initial grace period If you know you’re a committed long term owner. I’m going to wait...but can’t imagine owning one of these luxurious digital barges without some level of protection. One headlight assembly matches the cost of a long supplemental ESP.

Jack
So if you wait 3 years before buying there is only a $100 dollar difference?

Sponsored

sbi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
I am just curious why are they calling it 7 years, 8 years, etc, when it starts the minute the vehicle got on the road. You're already covered for 36/36000 with the original bumper-to-bumper, so 8 years of extra protection is technically only 5 years of "extra" protection.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
I am just curious why are they calling it 7 years, 8 years, etc, when it starts the minute the vehicle got on the road. You're already covered for 36/36000 with the original bumper-to-bumper, so 8 years of extra protection is technically only 5 years of "extra" protection.
Except the rental car etc is day one but overall yes you are correct.

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
I went with Ziegler the same week as I took delivery on a custom ordered fully optioned Lariat powerboost 4x4 FX4 7.2 kw generator supercab F150. I went with 8 years, 100,000 miles, zero deductible, full lighting and assemblies, and first day rental car all for $2,130. Totally transferable so easy sell when time comes. One warranty repair after 3 year factory runs out will pay for it.

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
i took my $820 Sync 2 class action settlement, 55000 Ford points, $250 paid in full Ziegler discount and bought a 8 year, 125000 mile warranty for $1500 out of pocket.

Sponsored

AAWhyte

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 5.0
Occupation
PM
I went with Ziegler the same week as I took delivery on a custom ordered fully optioned Lariat powerboost 4x4 FX4 7.2 kw generator supercab F150. I went with 8 years, 100,000 miles, zero deductible, full lighting and assemblies, and first day rental car all for $2,130. Totally transferable so easy sell when time comes. One warranty repair after 3 year factory runs out will pay for it.
Hi I just went to Ziegler and the quote came out to $3,685 with zero deductible, and that is before the zero day car rental etc? What am I doing wrong or have their prices recently gone through the roof?

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Hi I just went to Ziegler and the quote came out to $3,685 with zero deductible, and that is before the zero day car rental etc? What am I doing wrong or have their prices recently gone through the roof?
Strange.....I just went to Ziegler and clicked on fast quote at top under Ford/Lincoln and selected that I had a 2021 gas/hybrid F150 and wanted 8 years 100,000 miles and my truck has 20 miles on it. I then selected zero deductible, the extra fee for lighting assemblies, extra fee for first day rental, and put in promo code PAYINFULL that takes $250 off when paying up front on a credit card. It came back with $2,130. ( The $3,685 is retail price.) My truck has 2300 miles now but I followed same steps as I did when I first got plan. Price is the same as it was in August when I purchased truck. When you go through the steps, they assign a quote number that you can refer back to if you decide to call them and purchase plan. Not sure why you got different results.

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
try flood ford and put in PAYINFULL for promo code to get 250 off

RJL1400

First Name
Big Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
formerly had 2008 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
retired
Hey Guys,
I don’t plan on purchasing an extended warranty when I receive my truck but probably will before the factory warranty expires. Has anyone purchased an extension yet? If so how much was it and what model is your truck? With all the electronics on these things there is no way I could fix it myself if something happens.
I purchased when I first got my xlt. Cost about $2,800 (tax included). Good until 2029 or 100,000. the only reason I got it was because there were so many electronics in this thing I figured it would burn out just as the original warranty was expiring

Geo

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150, 4x4, Lariat 501A pk. 5.0 V-8, Max Tow.
I have a Lariat 501A. I got the 8 year 100K , with $100 deductible. I didn’t get the bulb replacement add on. I’m wondering if I made a mistake ???
Sponsored