First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Looks like no love for the 2021 Tremor crowd yet.

Renewed my license and run out for some updates, only to be disappointed (at least for now). Few other modules had updates, but none I remember traditionally "unlocking" IPMA or APIM updates.
It just started showing for 2021's today. Maybe they will show up before your license expires.
Sponsored

Eric55AMG

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor (402A), 2014 GL550
Looks like no love for the 2021 Tremor crowd yet.

Renewed my license and run out for some updates, only to be disappointed (at least for now). Few other modules had updates, but none I remember traditionally "unlocking" IPMA or APIM updates.
Same here ... but I also don't have BC.
I have 3 days left on my last 30 day license.
I'm just hoping for an update that fixes the Steering Column Control Module CMDTCs introduced with the last BCM update.
If we don't get any love before license runs out ... I may hold off for a while giving ford any more funds.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat PB 502a
Same here ... but I also don't have BC.
I have 3 days left on my last 30 day license.
I'm just hoping for an update that fixes the Steering Column Control Module CMDTCs introduced with the last BCM update.
If we don't get any love before license runs out ... I may hold off for a while giving ford any more funds.
I don’t have BC either but the IPMA and PSCM showed up for me this morning. You won’t see them doing an unconnected FDRS lookup. You have to be connected to your truck and then do a network scan. Then you should see them.

For non-BC trucks, the IPMA takes about 2:40 with the Mongoose. PSCM takes about 5 minutes.

Last edited:

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
For this particular error immediately after the BCM update, you might not need to do a PMI. I got the same error. So, I did a network scan, view CMDTCs, and got 18 DTCs. They were all communication errors. None was a configuration error. So, all I had to do was a clear & retest and all modules then reported in green. No errors and the BCM update disappeared. I did a couple of follow up self-tests on the BCM to make sure—all good. Haven’t seen any problems.
I had to do the same thing on Thursday. Freaked me out at first. But did the same and drove the truck yesterday, no issues, everything is working as expected.

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
What is still missing ?
The features for BC 1.4 are hidden in the update, but they are not turned on. An update would also be needed for the APIM to add the toggle buttons for lane change assist and predictive speed.

Txmade

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Wasn’t it there some posts about enabling it via forscan or will that not work?

The features for BC 1.4 are hidden in the update, but they are not turned on. An update would also be needed for the APIM to add the toggle buttons for lane change assist and predictive speed.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Wasn’t it there some posts about enabling it via forscan or will that not work?
Yes, but the FORScan changes needed to do it are not publicly posted like the other FORScan mods are. The people who came up with the changes decided not to make them available to everyone for reasons not disclosed to the general public.

Sponsored

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Can confirm that the new IPMA update now allows turn signal camera view when a trailer is connected. This is on my 22PB.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Can confirm that the new IPMA update now allows turn signal camera view when a trailer is connected. This is on my 22PB.
LOVE that feature. It's my fav.

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 KR F150
Did you need to make forscan changes to enable?

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
Did you need to make forscan changes to enable?
Yes. Only 2. One in IPMA and one in the apim to show the toggle for it under driver assistance.
Sponsored