Sponsored

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Well that is fun... Just purchased a license and can't login.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I guess Ford got tired of everyone not wasting their time and money with the dealer

Ajzride

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Mach-E / 65Mustang / 21PB 502A 157"
Occupation
C&A
I had a similar issue a few weeks ago, reboot fixed it for me... but that could have been coincidence.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer

Just wanted to share a teaser of something that could be coming to the 21+ F150s eventually.
It's not the greatest angle but just know at no point did I touch the wheel :)

Please don't ask how to do it, It's not a process that's simple for normal users.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning -Lariat ER, Model 3
Occupation
IT
https://share.icloud.com/photos/02fTfGf2f-3-u1NCGFvId95rw
Just wanted to share a teaser of something that could be coming to the 21+ F150s eventually.

Please don't ask how to do it, It's not a process that's simple for normal users.
Great to see it in action on that truck. Rumors for MachE - no reason it shouldn't apply to ICE and Lightning trucks.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Great to see it in action on that truck. Rumors for MachE - no reason it shouldn't apply to ICE and Lightning trucks.
It shoudl easily be ready at launch for 23 F150 I do not know why Ford is holding it back. This is the second vehicle 1.2 has been succesfuly installed. Both 21s.. The first one is a realy cool one but he doesnt share so I dont share. If I did share what it is it would cause a huge uproar thats for sure.

I dont understand Ford.. They should be rolling it out sooner than later. Ford seems to get in their own way.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I'm just thrilled to see it functional on a 2021 :)

Regardless of the headscratching and the inevitable gnashing of teeth by those that want it (NOW), I personally believe you gurus just made a case for it being inevitable!

Or put another way, anyone who REALLY wants it can already have it. That comes through loud and clear to me.

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Well darn. Almost makes me wish I went for blue cruise vs just assist. Pretty awesome!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I'm just thrilled to see it functional on a 2021 :)

Regardless of the headscratching and the inevitable gnashing of teeth by those that want it (NOW), I personally believe you gurus just made a case for it being inevitable!

Or put another way, anyone who REALLY wants it can already have it. That comes through loud and clear to me.
Ill be doing my truck soon I hope.. I kee saying that I just havent had time.

Sponsored

Jmendoza

First Name
JORGE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 Lariat
This sucks just bought the license last night and i can not use it. i think it expires tomorrow
Did this get fixed or still broken? Was hoping to update my truck this weekend have mongoose etc arriving tmrw .

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I used FDRS today. it seemed ok. Those that were having an issue with the log in displaying .. select canada instead.. that worked before whne it wouldnt show

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I used FDRS today. it seemed ok. Those that were having an issue with the log in displaying .. select canada instead.. that worked before whne it wouldnt show
I really try not to bother you, but dang if that didn't just work. How did you ever even think to try that?

Thanks again compadre. :)

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A
Has anyone gone through this TSB process? My APIM is getting the USB Code 0 error on the latest update. Last tried in mid October thinking it would maybe come via OTA. Doing the CMR now and wondering if I should obtain the items I need to do the TSB. Very nervous about removing panels in the truck though. Technology I’m comfortable with but don’t want to mess something up with the panels in the truck.
Tried this meythod yesterday with dealer technician and it failed also. Dealer decide to order and replace the APIM Module.

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G

Can you put it on a USB drive for me /s

The other person that's running it said that the lane shift is included, that's the one that excites me the most. So tired of BC getting uncomfortably close to big rigs and other vehicles.
Sponsored