Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Can you add me to the list please.
Done.

No idea how long the list is but if you could add me to the list, I'd be grateful. If I can figure out something else before it's my turn, I'll let you know. Thanks!
The list is on the 2nd post of this thread. 2-3 months would be my best guess even with me having 2 Mongooses. Lot's of people have been jumping on the bandwagon lately.
Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
To everyone on the waiting list: The list is starting to get long and the wait if you're at the end is about 3 months now. A few other members have posted on here that they are also willing to lend out their Mongooses. In an effort to expedite this: Those of you that are still willing to join in the community Mongoose lend-out program, please post here and I will go down the line to the next person on the waiting list to see if they are willing to do what I do with one of you guys, and I will keep records of everything here.

jeffcrum

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 302A Powerboost 7.2kw Inverter
Occupation
Computer programmer
@rugedraw, I just want to say that this is an awesome service you (and others) are providing.

I love the F-150 community!

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
To everyone on the waiting list: The list is starting to get long and the wait if you're at the end is about 3 months now. A few other members have posted on here that they are also willing to lend out their Mongooses. In an effort to expedite this: Those of you that are still willing to join in the community Mongoose lend-out program, please post here and I will go down the line to the next person on the waiting list to see if they are willing to do what I do with one of you guys, and I will keep records of everything here.
🙋‍♂️

I don't see myself using mine for awhile and don't mind loaning it out.

My terms
$550 via Zelle where we don't have to be worried about fees. I will ship the Mongoose to you via UPS with a return label. You update your truck, and send it back to me. Once I receive it and verify the serial number is the same and it works, you will get $500(or less) refunded to you to cover the costs of shipping the item to you and back to me.

lawduck1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Powerboost XLT on order
@rugedraw Please add me to the list, but I will be out of the country from mid-June through mid-September, so you can move folks ahead of me as needed. I just don't want to get back in September and have a 3-4 month wait (after which I will be gone again!). Thanks for all you do for the community.

Sponsored

ryanpharris83

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 2.7L EcoBoost Sport
Is there anyone is Canada (Ontario) which is willing to rent out their Mongoose?

KDK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Is there anyone is Canada (Ontario) which is willing to rent out their Mongoose?
I wish there was! I have been looking for alternatives meanwhile.

Does it 'have' to be mongoose? Would this work?

Ford F-150 Community Mongoose (Reprogramming Vehicle Interface) Lending Thread PXL_20230505_202731559

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
I wish there was! I have been looking for alternatives meanwhile.

Does it 'have' to be mongoose? Would this work?

PXL_20230505_202731559.jpg
I believe that is better than a Mongoose. That is what the dealer uses that has a faster write speed.

Edit: I would ask in the FDRS thread and let the experts confirm.

jmargo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB
When borrowing a mongoose you still need to register the devise when downloading the driver?

Sponsored

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
VCM 2 is really good.. Works fine You will have a different set up and do have to install the VCM software

I cant believe how big this hasgotten. I remember @rugedraw mentioning this and we talked about how it would go and it exceeded my expectations. I was thinking it would be used but not like it is.

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
VCM 2 is really good.. Works fine You will have a different set up and do have to install the VCM software

I cant believe how big this hasgotten. I remember @rugedraw mentioning this and we talked about how it would go and it exceeded my expectations. I was thinking it would be used but not like it is.
I started this in October and it took 3 months for the first person to do it. Understandably so; sending $500 to a stranger from the internet can present its apprehensions. Once the first one did it, it has been pretty constant. Just mailed my two Mongooses out yesterday to California and Kansas. It's been cool to be able to help other people get their trucks right.

Californiacarver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Ford F-150 Community Mongoose (Reprogramming Vehicle Interface) Lending Thread Screenshot 2023-05-25 110045

When the times comes is this the location to buy the 2 day licence? Seemss like it but just checking?

OP
OP
rugedraw

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales