Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Dozer20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anyone know how the dealers in Halifax/maritimes get their trucks? If I had to take a stab at it id guess Rail to the AutoPort? Is there a site I can use to track my Truck shipment if it's AutoPort?
Sponsored

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anyone know how the dealers in Halifax/maritimes get their trucks? If I had to take a stab at it id guess Rail to the AutoPort? Is there a site I can use to track my Truck shipment if it's AutoPort?
I’ve seen trucks on Palsapp but not sure if that gets you the detail you want. My dealer suggested their trucks come into the auto port… which makes sense because the rail line goes there. Not aware of any tracking for it specifically however.

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
I've got one still on order from 4/20 in Halifax and IIRC they mentioned it would come by rail.
Still in order processing, hopefully we get our trucks before they start making 2022's!

Noog604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB
Took delivery today.
Dearborn to Vancouver

order April 4
ship date June 23
Shipping 21 days per tracker
ETA kept increasing from July 14>28>Aug5 earlier this week
Dealership called saying arrived July 20. XLT 302a PB with spray in bedliner

I’m short 1 powerboost badge and will have to wait 6-8months? otherwise I’m not complaining!

Last edited:

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Ordered my Supercab 302A mid May.....still nothing in system for a VIN.
I removed spray in liner,wheel well liners at the time they were hold ups.
I'm told 21s are stopping production in October.
I never want to get new truck in the winter....salt,sand and me are hard on them but it is what it is.
I would be curious to see what changes are coming to 22s tho.

Sponsored

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Released 07/23 awaiting shipping to YYC, ill just guess 2 more months to get here ?

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 GMC Sierra, 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe,
Occupation
Security
Hey guys!

I'm located in Kingston ON. I ordered a Lariat 502A sport package with the moon roof. Im just wondering if anyone has been able to access the window sticker or can let me know what time frame I'm looking at for a build date. This is my first time doing an order for a truck, so not sure what I'm expecting here! I was told I'd get my truck in July but now they have told me September after bugging the dealer for a while.
Any ideas or tips would really help out thanks a lot guys

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 3.49.55 PM

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Hey guys!

I'm located in Kingston ON. I ordered a Lariat 502A sport package with the moon roof. Im just wondering if anyone has been able to access the window sticker or can let me know what time frame I'm looking at for a build date. This is my first time doing an order for a truck, so not sure what I'm expecting here! I was told I'd get my truck in July but now they have told me September after bugging the dealer for a while.
Mine is showing almost exactly the same status as yours with an ETA of 1991. I ordered mine Apr 20 with basically no news since i got the VIN in June.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Security
Mine is showing almost exactly the same status as yours with an ETA of 1991. I ordered mine Apr 20 with basically no news since i got the VIN in June.
it can be extremely frustrating in my opinion. Especially when the salesman at the dealership will barely communicate until you are sitting in front of him!

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 3.49.55 PM.png
Mine is almost identical story… ordered 31 Mar, I have had 4 build dates so far and now I am scheduled for Aug 19 build. For now anyway, I’m expecting it to change.

my profile looks identical to yours… delivery 1990-01-01.

anyways, your dealer will be able to tell you your expected build date Ford has you scheduled for. Keep at them, it’s their job to communicate with you!!

Sponsored

AD1664

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey guys!

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 3.49.55 PM.png
My order looks exactly the same as yours, apart from the I.D., vin & window sticker obviously. Exact same order date, and strangely, I'm in Kingston too. I've not even had a suggestion from my dealer about when to expect my truck. I ordered the same as yours but without the moon roof.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Security
My order looks exactly the same as yours, apart from the I.D., vin & window sticker obviously. Exact same order date, and strangely, I'm in Kingston too. I've not even had a suggestion from my dealer about when to expect my truck. I ordered the same as yours but without the moon roof.
What dealership are you dealing with? I am dealing with Petrie Ford, a sales manager named Lisa Petrie. Very nice people but a lot of confusing on what to expect right.

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Security
Mine is almost identical story… ordered 31 Mar, I have had 4 build dates so far and now I am scheduled for Aug 19 build. For now anyway, I’m expecting it to change.

my profile looks identical to yours… delivery 1990-01-01.

anyways, your dealer will be able to tell you your expected build date Ford has you scheduled for. Keep at them, it’s their job to communicate with you!!
Are you able to check your window sticker? mine is a bunch of letters scrambled together but no link to the window sticker at all. or should I be asking for window sticker from dealership

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Are you able to check your window sticker? mine is a bunch of letters scrambled together but no link to the window sticker at all. or should I be asking for window sticker from dealership
No… most of the time the window sticker is only generated about a week before build, so for me, it’s a few weeks away yet.

I get the scrambled letters as well.

AD1664

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
No, just a bunch of random numbers and letters for me too. Fortunately I'm not in a hurry to get the truck, when I ordered it the dealer said maybe July, but that was before a lot of the chip delays really impacted everything. I'm guessing another couple of months.
Sponsored