Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Lowandslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
I just received a call from my salesman this morning. He said that my truck has been produced however I just checked the tracker and it still says in production..

I do have a feeling that I’m being given the song and dance. When I purchased my truck I received a vin and they told me that the truck was in production but the tracker said it was an order processing. I don’t know what to believe anymore and I’m just tired of waiting LOL
Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I just received a call from my salesman this morning. He said that my truck has been produced however I just checked the tracker and it still says in production..

I do have a feeling that I’m being given the song and dance. When I purchased my truck I received a vin and they told me that the truck was in production but the tracker said it was an order processing. I don’t know what to believe anymore and I’m just tired of waiting LOL
My truck showed up at the lot a month early. Was still showing in production on the trackers and eta was August 30th. It arrived July 28th.

Lowandslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
My truck showed up at the lot a month early. Was still showing in production on the trackers and eta was August 30th. It arrived July 28th.
mine doesn’t even show an eta date.. and did something change with the tracker? Because before it showed the owners name and now it doesn’t

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
mine doesn’t even show an eta date.. and did something change with the tracker? Because before it showed the owners name and now it doesn’t
That changed about a month ago

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I didn’t post as much in this thread but, as I just posted on the KC thread:

Picking up my truck tomorrow. It shipped on July 31 and got to our local auto port/distribution facility here in Nova Scotia on Aug 11th (really fast!) and sat there until today (unreal) when it arrived on the dealer lot. Quite frustrating as that terminal is only a 7-10 minute drive from the dealership lol. I’ll send a pic tomorrow but this 6-month journey is finally at its end. Thanks for all of the camaraderie guys- it’s been a ride.

Sponsored

Lowandslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
So this is my blend date 220210825 and my window sticker was produced today august 23.. but I think the plant is shutting down today for a week…

what would this entail? And what is the sequence number mean?

Sehatch

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (on order)
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hey everyone,

new member from NL here. Ordered a 2021 Lariat Powerboost first of July. How is everyone tracking Canadian orders?
Dealer tells me my build date was August 6th but said there is no VIN. Been trying to get a update since but nothing. I’m wondering if it was actually ordered. Don’t have a VIN but I have the order sheet with the order number, is there anyway I can track anything with that?

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Hey everyone,

new member from NL here. Ordered a 2021 Lariat Powerboost first of July. How is everyone tracking Canadian orders?
Dealer tells me my build date was August 6th but said there is no VIN. Been trying to get a update since but nothing. I’m wondering if it was actually ordered. Don’t have a VIN but I have the order sheet with the order number, is there anyway I can track anything with that?
go here. https://www.performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

do the chat or email. Give them your order number and dealer code. If u have a build date u must have a vin.
lucky! I ordered March 15 and still have zip :(

Bigboypants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazdaspeed 6, Gmc Yukon, Nissan Sentra, Ford Focus
Ordered march 23 and still in order processing, eta is at 1990/01/01 for several months now
Update: Nothing has changed for me, im starting to give up. Its been exactly 6 months now with 0 movement.

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion

do the chat or email. Give them your order number and dealer code. If u have a build date u must have a vin.
This is exactly what I was going to come in here and advise for most of you with unreliable dealers. Luckily mine has been keeping in touch but I've gone to the above link anyways and used the chat feature for an update. I've been pushed twice now and am at a September 7, 2021 build week.

Sponsored

Sehatch

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 (on order)
Occupation
Law Enforcement

Thanks for this, turns out the dealer lied, truck is not scheduled to be built yet. Decided to back out of the order after locating a truck almost identical to what I ordered in Nova Scotia, flying up to get it this weekend.

Hungjai

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Order mine June 05
Got VIN in July
Scheduled built week Sept 13

Let's see how this goes... I wanted to add another feature on the truck but cause the VIN been produced I can't add it... So fking BS...

I HATE HOW FORD UPDATED IN JULY...(NEW FEATURES)

SolarPowerman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Datsun and BMW X5
Occupation
Receptionist in dental clinic
Personally, I ordered mine used Mercedes Benz (1995) last July from the USA and waiting for it. So my question is: do you know some auto transport companies with not high fees in Canada? Actually, I found some Canoe transport company which promised me to help with my question about the transportation of my vehicle.

And I also already called https://highstreammoving.com/ so I will have my Plan B. But... I am looking for more variants.

So, guys (those who have experience. Others may just keep silent, please) --> do you have experience with transportation your cars from one country to another? For instance, between the USA and Canada.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Order mine June 05
Got VIN in July
Scheduled built week Sept 13

Let's see how this goes... I wanted to add another feature on the truck but cause the VIN been produced I can't add it... So fking BS...

I HATE HOW FORD UPDATED IN JULY...(NEW FEATURES)
Ordered mine mid May....
Tried to add Co pilot assist (for adaptive cruise) 1st week of August and it was locked out.
VIN didnt show up for a couple weeks after it was locked out....and been nothing since.
He might have mentioned a date for end of September....possibly the build date,I dont know.
This was before the 2 week KC shutdown.
The whole ordering system is a bit wacked.....I mean shit everything is computerized so I cant understand why dealers cant even tell whats going on with a build....

tony72cutlass's'

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1972 Cutlass, '21 F-150 XLT SCAB
Ordered mine mid May....
Tried to add Co pilot assist (for adaptive cruise) 1st week of August and it was locked out.
VIN didnt show up for a couple weeks after it was locked out....and been nothing since.
He might have mentioned a date for end of September....possibly the build date,I dont know.
This was before the 2 week KC shutdown.
The whole ordering system is a bit wacked.....I mean shit everything is computerized so I cant understand why dealers cant even tell whats going on with a build....
i'm in the same boat as you, ordered 4/20 and now i talked to one of the guys on here and he said i'm scheduled for end of september.

Your best bet is to message one of the guys on this forum to get your info, i gave up trying to get anything from the dealer.
Sponsored