First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Shipping Date. Has anyone in the GTA received delivery of there 2021 F150 that was shipped from the Kansas City Plant. If so how many days did it take to arrive after shipped? Dealer told me 21 days to 27 days to arrive.

Derek83

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 SCREW Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Shipping Date. Has anyone in the GTA received delivery of there 2021 F150 that was shipped from the Kansas City Plant. If so how many days did it take to arrive after shipped? Dealer told me 21 days to 27 days to arrive.
My guy in Uxbridge said that with a production date of 02/19 we are still on track for beginning of March delivery eta. Mines being built in KC as well. I'd be curious to see what others are seeing as the actual transit time.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
is it colour or specific packages that determines what plant the truck is being built?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
is it colour or specific packages that determines what plant the truck is being built?
From my understanding both the Kansas City Plant and the Dearborn Ford Plant manufacture F150's there are guys on here getting there F150's built at either plant. I think it is just which plant your order is sent to.

Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
My guy in Uxbridge said that with a production date of 02/19 we are still on track for beginning of March delivery eta. Mines being built in KC as well. I'd be curious to see what others are seeing as the actual transit time.
Well mine was built on February 4th then shipped out February 5th. And dealer said delivery date between February 27th to March 5th. So we shall see fingers crossed.

HandsomeDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Each plant manufacturers specific configurations. One major one is the powerboost is only produced at dearborn. King ranch 600a is the highest trim produced at Kansas. Seems like the highest trims are out of dearborn.

This is a list from another thread here with more specifics.

Going off this list, it explains why you cannot get a powerboost in space white. Just not possible.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Screenshot_20210211-222841

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Each plant manufacturers specific configurations. One major one is the powerboost is only produced at dearborn. King ranch 600a is the highest trim produced at Kansas. Seems like the highest trims are out of dearborn.

This is a list from another thread here with more specifics.

Going off this list, it explains why you cannot get a powerboost in space white. Just not possible.

Screenshot_20210211-222841.png
Ok learn something new every day thanks ?

Sponsored

Braccia

First Name
Lariat55
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat 502A
ordered december 28th still no update.

Was anyone else given the idea that they shouldn’t expect their truck until april?
Ordered Mine Dec 2, 2020, still no news on build. I'm concerned it might go longer then we all want. I guess depending on options ordered there are delays, I have ordered a few options.

The 2022's may come out latter this year, which would seem like we are getting a year of depreciation. Not sure how all this works, if the prices change as the months go deeper into 2021?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
ordered december 28th still no update.

Was anyone else given the idea that they shouldn’t expect their truck until april?
I ordered mine December 8th 2020 at that time the dealer told me not to expect the vehicle to be delivered for 4 months that puts it in April 2021. So yes it is taking a while for the build and delivery

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
Yes mine said a similar # but it didn't do anything you have to click the Window Sticker button beside where you entered your VIN # in a few days it will generate your Window Sticker download it to your computer or phone
So I did some more digging and my build date is March 5th. It is also being built at the Dearborn plant so hopefully shipping isn't too bad.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Was wondering if any fellow Canucks have come across these dimensions or if you’ve already received your truck if you’d be willing to do some measurements for me. I started a new thread, but no responses yet. The guy I’m buying my vinyl off of is waiting to ship if I give the green light.

here is the thread.
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/logo-sizes-measurements-requested.1737/

This is what I’m ordering with the matching one for the steering wheel.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/852770019/ford-f150-2015-2020-emblem-overlay-badge
Sponsored