Sponsored

Blue Cruise - Dealer Download PROBLEMS!!

RyanStroeder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost - Leadfoot
Just had my dealer tell me they've bricked the last 3 they've tried and they wouldn't suggest bringing mine in. Called another dealer here in Calgary and they booked me in for mid-July!

Will def keep everyone posted...
Sponsored

Ruelj4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
yOUR tRUCK IS ALL SET TO GO. tHE ipc CONFIG IS WRONG THOUGH. Youll have to get forscan to fix it. OR ask the dealer to run a config on it. Everything else is all set to go.
Jesse,
It appears that I am at 2.8.3 which I got OTA. I think the dealership screwed something up because still no BC. Can you take a look for me when u get a chance. VIN 1FTFW1ED7MFB59479? Thanks

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse,
It appears that I am at 2.8.3 which I got OTA. I think the dealership screwed something up because still no BC. Can you take a look for me when u get a chance. VIN 1FTFW1ED7MFB59479? Thanks
You have config issues. Once that is corrected everything else is fine.

You have the same options as the ones I listed above. FDRS would be best. That way it reflects online

Welington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Jesse,

I guess you the only one that knows what’s going on, mine is at iraford auburn ma for 3 days they can’t download software. I guess they downloaded the first part but is taking longer then usual. Help here please

vin1FTEW1EP3MFA91672

Pierre.Granger

First Name
Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Retired Navy
Whelp. I called Richmond Ford where I bought the truck and they told me the first three that they recently attempted are now all screwed up. Things are really going well in Virginia!
Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake changed my battery on my Job 1 Limited and loaded BC. They did a great job.

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse,

I guess you the only one that knows what’s going on, mine is at iraford auburn ma for 3 days they can’t download software. I guess they downloaded the first part but is taking longer then usual. Help here please

vin1FTEW1EP3MFA91672
They are lying to you. They havent even tried. They did the APIM and it should roll directly into the TCU update and they stopped and didnt do it.

A note of the APIM I cant pull the logs. So they may not have even done it.

I dont know how long it has been at the dealer but they arent doing anything

Ruelj4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
You have config issues. Once that is corrected everything else is fine.

You have the same options as the ones I listed above. FDRS would be best. That way it reflects online
Thanks again Jesse. What would I turn on in forescan? Is there just a “Bluecruise” option? I’m traveling for the military and the local dealer doesn’t want anything to do with it. I just downloaded forescan and have an obd2 cable being shipped to me.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thanks again Jesse. What would I turn on in forescan? Is there just a “Bluecruise” option? I’m traveling for the military and the local dealer doesn’t want anything to do with it. I just downloaded forescan and have an obd2 cable being shipped to me.
Yeah you can use forscan. I really would in your situation prefer the FDRS because it will update the online database. In your situation though if that is not an option i can help you through forscan.

Welington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
They are lying to you. They havent even tried. They did the APIM and it should roll directly into the TCU update and they stopped and didnt do it.

A note of the APIM I cant pull the logs. So they may not have even done it.

I dont know how long it has been at the dealer but they arent doing anything
Thank you I had that feeling they didn’t know what they were doing. Just by talking to them I knew they didn’t know. Is there any other way I can do it myself

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thank you I had that feeling they didn’t know what they were doing. Just by talking to them I knew they didn’t know. Is there any other way I can do it myself
Yes, there is a good thread all about it.

Sponsored

TVR

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
Occupation
Business Owner
Mine has been in for 3 weeks now for Blue Cruise download and they keep saying its not working...at the point of getting ready to trade it.

OP
OP

Jsullenb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Contractor
yOUR tRUCK IS ALL SET TO GO. tHE ipc CONFIG IS WRONG THOUGH. Youll have to get forscan to fix it. OR ask the dealer to run a config on it. Everything else is all set to go.
It’s a miracle! I passed on your advice and after a few hours at the dealer everything is now working. So nice to have my truck back. Ford should have you on staff and heavily compensated.

Ford F-150 Blue Cruise - Dealer Download PROBLEMS!! 9E247C07-73F7-4CAB-B04C-35674BD16DC7

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
It’s a miracle! I passed on your advice and after a few hours at the dealer everything is now working. So nice to have my truck back. Ford should have you on staff and heavily compensated.

9E247C07-73F7-4CAB-B04C-35674BD16DC7.jpeg
Glad to hear you got it working. Glad to hear even more they listened to you when you gave them advice. That is not typical

Edit - Just looked at the log and they did exactly what I suggested nothing more nothign less.
Ford F-150 Blue Cruise - Dealer Download PROBLEMS!! 1655315615999

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
Another thumbs up to Jesse from me. He helped me get my out of date blue cruise maps updated without a dealer trip. Problem solved and blue cruise is working as it should. Huge thanks as I can't imagine the time and effort you've put in to helping all of us.
Sponsored