Sponsored

Blue Cruise - Dealer Download PROBLEMS!!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
No I don't have those
Ok, well youll have to convince your dealer to PMI the GATEWAY somehow. They will probably not do it. Until that happens you wont have BlueCruise

CJH

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Ok, well youll have to convince your dealer to PMI the GATEWAY somehow. They will probably not do it. Until that happens you wont have BlueCruise
Okay. Thanks for the info.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Okay. Thanks for the info.
If youre able to make them tell them when asked if the Original Module is installed they need to select NO!

Sponsored

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
The most frustrating part is that it takes so little effort to do this and the customer drives away with the truck fixed.

A couple of mouse clicks and less than a minute. But you can't get them to even consider someone helping them.

TNmountainman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat F-150 Powerboost
Its stupid. But its one way to do it.

After thinking it wont fix it. Im about 95% sure also youll have a Odometer statement on your truck now since its federally mandated Im sure that will help resale

Happy to say my truck has bluecruise functioning now. Only took about 3.5 weeks total at the dealership. They wouldn't give me any information as to what they did that finally made it work, but said since mine took, they have been able to do 3 more successfully. I was the lucky guinea pig.

Worst experience ever. I havent even checked to see if my cameras work at speed, but I honestly dont care, I will never try to get the Dealership to do anything software related again.

Ruelj4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Jesse,
It appears that I am at 2.8.3 which I got OTA. I think the dealership screwed something up because still no BC. Can you take a look for me when u get a chance. VIN 1FTFW1ED7MFB59479? Thanks
Jesse,
I really appreciate everything you have done on this forum. I just took my truck in and told them to do the IPC config. They claimed they did the config and my truck was good to go. They definitely did something to the IPC because my settings for “my view” returned to default. They claimed to have test drove it confirming blue cruise, however I don’t think it does as it did not prompt me on I-95 which appears to be on the BC map and I am still showing ”coming soon” on the connected services site. When you get a chance, can you take a look and see if you see anything else? My concern is that they just did a reset on the IPC, and did not actually update the config.
Thanks again,
Ruel

Jeanf7630

First Name
Jean-Francois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum, 2013 Ford Escape SE
Occupation
Project Manager
Hi,

I have been to the Dealership for the BC recall and I have now lost the lane centering and no BC. I have escalated the case to Ford customer support but nothing is coming out of it after almost 2 weeks. Dealer kept the vehicule for 2 days and said the final update always fails to install. I don't know what to do anymore here is my Vin 1FTFW1ED1MFB65424 dealer is Impact Ford in Rivière-du-Loup Québec.

Thanks for any help.

JF

Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Could u help me out?

1ftfw1ed6mfa99212
If you need help getting BC to work I see your issue. Would take a few mins to fix it with Forscan.

coolslate

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 powerboost limited
Occupation
Realtor
If you need help getting BC to work I see your issue. Would take a few mins to fix it with Forscan.

I messaged you. Im not 100% sure i have what i need to fix it but would be willing to order forscan and licensing

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I messaged you. Im not 100% sure i have what i need to fix it but would be willing to order forscan and licensing
Just to assist Jesse in assisting you....

Windows laptop
Forscan is free download at Forscan.org
Depending on what functions Jesse will need to use, it's free to download.
And you will need an OBD adapter that works with Forscan.
OBDLink EX (USB interface) is a fast safe example

coolslate

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f-150 powerboost limited
Occupation
Realtor
Just to assist Jesse in assisting you....

Windows laptop
Forscan is free download at Forscan.org
Depending on what functions Jesse will need to use, it's free to download.
And you will need an OBD adapter that works with Forscan.
OBDLink EX (USB interface) is a fast safe example

Thanks fam!
Sponsored