Sponsored

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
Like for like my order WITH BAP is cheaper than a comparative order without. Yes the gloss black wheels suck and once I replaced that it will be more than the non-BAP equivalent, but I cannot grow to like the red/rust interior. Each to his own I guess. :)
I hope it works out for you. I was not real happy with the Tremorish grill either. I actually like the stock 20" wheels in the sport package. Although I'm not crazy about the red/brown interior accent color, most people here say it is much better in person, so I think I will get used to it.
Sponsored

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Any solid proof the the Lariat Sport BAP does not have the same interior?
Nope, I wish I had. A few comments here on the forum(or another forum) said it was black and they were quite confident in their answer. For exactly this reason I ordered two trucks(a second one without BAP). By the time more detail become available I will just cancel one, still to decide which one.

I agree though, I'd love to see the ford site builder tool updated so we can get a much more certain answer.

Orange-F150

First Name
Werner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I hope it works out for you. I was not real happy with the Tremorish grill either. I actually like the stock 20" wheels in the sport package. Although I'm not crazy about the red/brown interior accent color, most people here say it is much better in person, so I think I will get used to it.
I did see the red interior one weekend, it is indeed not as bad as I thought it was. HOWEVER, if I'm going to spend $60k+ on a truck I'm going to get picky and I'm willing to wait. If there was no BAP then I would have taken the regular sport package with the red interior and a rapid red exterior. That's actually what my 2nd order is, I ordered two options.
1) oxford white with BAP
2) Rapid red with sports package

Time will tell....

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I did see the red interior one weekend, it is indeed not as bad as I thought it was. HOWEVER, if I'm going to spend $60k+ on a truck I'm going to get picky and I'm willing to wait. If there was no BAP then I would have taken the regular sport package with the red interior and a rapid red exterior. That's actually what my 2nd order is, I ordered two options.
1) oxford white with BAP
2) Rapid red with sports package

Time will tell....
Yeah I think Ford really made a bad decision with the red accents.

Sponsored

Dan66

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 explorer 2014 ram 2022 F 150 lariat ordered
Occupation
Industrial communication sales
Yeah I think Ford really made a bad decision with the red accents.
My dealer told me that BAP got rid of the red on a money back bases ! Lol and they never give money back lol

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
As of this morning My dealer is seeing movement on the BAP 502A Lariat. Had a few move to Priority 2. Yet to scheduled, Maybe this week?

Way2qk4u2c

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
As of this morning My dealer is seeing movement on the BAP 502A Lariat. Had a few move to Priority 2. Yet to scheduled, Maybe this week?
nice to see some movement on this. My platinum is unscheduled- clean so its progress just waiting for that priority 2 magic to happen.

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
When I walk my dog in the evenings for some reason I always end up walking the parking lot of my local Ford dealer. :) It just so happened that last night I spotted two new trucks parked at the back end of the lot. Of course I had to check them out. To my surprise one of them was the same exterior as mine on order. It was an XLT and mine is a Lariat, but same exterior accept the grill. I was shocked at how bad ass the 20" sport wheels looked. They are a lot darker than I thought and they looked really tough. So glad I cancelled the BAP after seeing this.

70Mach1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 on order
Dealer has some BAP Lariats that did move from Priority 19 to 10 (IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING)
It doesn't. I ordered a Plat BAP early October and was moved to priority 2 in November, but no scheduling insight so, I switched to Sport and my truck is now in the ETA window for delivery.

Sponsored

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
It doesn't. I ordered a Plat BAP early October and was moved to priority 2 in November, but no scheduling insight so, I switched to Sport and my truck is now in the ETA window for delivery.
BAPS on PLATS are scheduled now for Late February and have Lariats now at Priority 2. So it looks like there are moves in the right direction (Barring any other issues.) We knew these were going to be late availability with a estimated delivery in Summer. Looks like it might be a little sooner than that, hopefully.

Last edited:

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
When I walk my dog in the evenings for some reason I always end up walking the parking lot of my local Ford dealer. :) It just so happened that last night I spotted two new trucks parked at the back end of the lot. Of course I had to check them out. To my surprise one of them was the same exterior as mine on order. It was an XLT and mine is a Lariat, but same exterior accept the grill. I was shocked at how bad ass the 20" sport wheels looked. They are a lot darker than I thought and they looked really tough. So glad I cancelled the BAP after seeing this.
Agree, I like the Sport Rims, especially on the Carbonized Grey, matches better than Gloss Black. I just have to have the "Newest" so I've switched my order more than a couple times. Have it on the BAP Lariat as of now... If I don't get scheduled this week I may go back to to the sport lol

txjustin

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None at the moment
I ordered an XLT, BAP, atlas, fx4, max tow, 360 cam, etc and it just got scheduled for production on March 7.