Sponsored

waitingforbigred

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 F150 Lariat on order
It also looks like the Dual Exhaust is now only available on the Platinum BAP ? Configurator details does not mention Dual Exhaust on the Lariat BAP anymore....
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 1642874881786

Triple exhaust for the Lariat.
Sponsored

waitingforbigred

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 F150 Lariat on order
The Configurator went live... It doesn't look good for a Tremor Hood which i'm not sure if it is a inaccuracy with the Configurator or if that is reality. Also on the 3.5 non hybrid it does not show cutout rear bumper. Again not sure if it is just inaccurate on the configurator. Nothing I have read in the Ford order guides or description of the BAP mentions these two features. I know I saw the picture of the XLT BAP that somebody posted clearly had the Tremor Hood but is that something they scrapped in later production? Only time will tell as they build these vehicles... This is what my Powerboost 302A looks like.
vehicle.png
I'm highly confident that it's just an error in the B&P rendering.

BuddyT

First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 BAP PB
It also looks like the Dual Exhaust is now only available on the Platinum BAP ? Configurator details does not mention Dual Exhaust on the Lariat BAP anymore....
Something interesting I noticed this morning while obsessing over this thing was that if you look at the BAP details for Platinum it implies you can't actually get the dual exhaust because at the bottom it shows the Package as "Not Available with 3.5L Ecoboost Engine"...and 4x4 + 3.5 Ecoboost is required for the Dual.

It does let you pick it though as long as you have 4x4 selected...so maybe that's what they mean. ?‍♂

Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 1642881371001

It does have it for Lariat as well...and the image displays dual as long as you have either 4x4 or Fx4 selected as well.
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 1642881684729
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 1642881846297
Ford F-150 Black Appearance Package for 2022 F-150 -- First Look 1642881878210

SuperClyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Sandblast Edition
Can anyone confirm if the BAP comes with the smoked chrome ovals?

Sponsored

Eicheltower

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Supply chain
Does anyone have timing on the BAP orders? I placed my order end of Oct and still have no details on my build date.

t-bone82

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 2.7EB XLT Sport
Does anyone have timing on the BAP orders? I placed my order end of Oct and still have no details on my build date.
Placed my BAP Platinum order on October 7th, scheduled week of 21 February. I was informed on that build date from my dealer on January 7th. Between the time I placed the order and getting the email from my dealer nothing from ford, but my dealer kept me in the loop on what was happening every few weeks.

William Matzen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
150 Ford & ranger
Occupation
retired
Just ordered a 22 Platinum with black package Does anyone know is there is any holdup on this

Eicheltower

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Supply chain
Placed my BAP Platinum order on October 7th, scheduled week of 21 February. I was informed on that build date from my dealer on January 7th. Between the time I placed the order and getting the email from my dealer nothing from ford, but my dealer kept me in the loop on what was happening every few weeks.
My dealer has not been giving me any details, but gives me hope that maybe I will see a build date soon enough.

Sponsored

sigkill9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger STX FX4
Hey guys, new member here. I currently have a 2021 Ranger STX FX4 which is a great little truck, but not enough for my needs towing a boxy travel trailer and a kid and large dog in the back seat. While 7500 pounds towing sounded good, my dad and father-in-law convinced me the wind will blow us around with a smaller truck and boxy TT. Adding a tow package after-the-fact on the XL trim also seems to be a huge pain in the ass.

My F-150 order was placed Monday 2/21/22 for an XLT in agate black metallic w/ 3.5 powerboost, 302a, trailer tow package, spray-in bed liner, soft cover, bed utility pkg, and as related to this thread, the BAP. I was originally a little concerned about the glossy black grill, but I think with the agate black paint it will look nice, and I really wanted leather seats without getting into a Lariat.

The dealer I went through is a higher volume dealer in Michigan, I'm hoping the SE Michigan local connection and not being far from Dearborn will help get a little priority. I messaged my salesman and asked about getting rid of the BAP but he insisted it wouldn't be a problem and cause any more delay, so I kept it.

Good to be waiting in line with all the fine folks here :)

Ktmguy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum BAP
Ordered My Truck for the second time in Oct. 2 weeks ago my dealer told me to delete the bed liner since Line-x is nicer and the same price. The following Monday I got scheduled for week of 4-4. He also advised against any kind of cover

SuperRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 502A
They're saying Bedliners can be a holdup. Not worth it to me when I can have line-x done local.

sigkill9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Ranger STX FX4
I'm seeing talk of various things holding up production. How much of this is actually confirmed by Ford?

It seems like there's a lot of conjecture from dealers on what's available, and this forum is doing its best by analyzing user input from forum members, their selection options and confirmed production dates.

Chip availability is definitely the #1 factor in production across the board, but if there's more to anything like the bed-liner I'd really like to know, especially if there is a confirmed response directly from Ford.

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I'm seeing talk of various things holding up production. How much of this is actually confirmed by Ford?

It seems like there's a lot of conjecture from dealers on what's available, and this forum is doing its best by analyzing user input from forum members, their selection options and confirmed production dates.

Chip availability is definitely the #1 factor in production across the board, but if there's more to anything like the bed-liner I'd really like to know, especially if there is a confirmed response directly from Ford.
Not what you are looking for but I think Bluecruise and/or Powered Running Boards are causing delays too. Hopefully I'm wrong. Many BAPs have been scheduled, not sure if they have these two components. (sorry for adding more speculation, but I've been wondering about this)
Sponsored