First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered early October and got a BIIIIIGGGGG EMAIL UPDATE TODAY!!!! DEALER SAID MY ORDER hasn’t even been picked up by Ford ?
That was quite the roller coaster LMAO

But to add to the emotional support thread, I confirmed with both dealers that I am also, a big fat zero today.
Sponsored

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 16' Honda Pilot
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
This is quite peculiar. Has the ford online chat confirmed that your build it scheduled? Not saying it isn’t true, just that it would have been a retail order scheduled before OKTB. Any chance your dealer put it in as a stock order? What is the priority code?
Ford F-150 Any retail orders receive a VIN yet? PXL_20200930_151546903~2

cogatti

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 King Ranch
Occupation
retired
I guess "patient" is greatly needed at this time!.....I ordered mine from a dealer in Kentucky on Sept.2nd......I contacted the dealer for the latest and the response was the factory is getting the orders for the dealers showrooms first, and then they start on the orders.....I really don't like that but, what to do!....
anyway, fingers crossed I should hear something soon..
Everyone take care, stay healthy...
Cogatti

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
This is my order sheet. My sales guy has been texting me as far as dates are concerned... Haven't heard from him in couple weeks so I'm guessing were still on schedule

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
That was quite the roller coaster LMAO

But to add to the emotional support thread, I confirmed with both dealers that I am also, a big fat zero today.
I think I’m gonna wait a couple weeks before asking them again. I feel like I email them too much

Sponsored

Matt12

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Malibu (and an ordered 2021 F150 Lariat)
I ordered 9/17. Talked to my salesman yesterday and he said no VIN yet, due to the issues with the work surface. He didn't know how long it would take to get that issue resolved. Offered to remove the work surface and get me right in line, but I'm too excited for that feature. Fingers crossed it all gets worked out sooner rather than later!

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
I ordered 9/17. Talked to my salesman yesterday and he said no VIN yet, due to the issues with the work surface. He didn't know how long it would take to get that issue resolved. Offered to remove the work surface and get me right in line, but I'm too excited for that feature. Fingers crossed it all gets worked out sooner rather than later!
Don’t feel too bad, I ordered mine 07/31...still NOTHING!!!

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
So, you might want to double check your VIN and your dealership... I just asked the Ford chat about your order when I asked them about mine and I got the same response.

" Thank you for waiting. I see your order is currently in Order Processing, and does not show an estimated time of arrival just yet. Please feel free to check back with us periodically for an update to your status. You may also check with your dealership if you'd like, as they are typically able to view more up-to-date information. May I assist you with any other questions today, while you have me? "

There is no VIN, and it is not pulled/scheduled. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. What VIN did you get?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
And then there was one!!! Behold, the chosen one!

“WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!!! WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!!! WE’RE NOT WORTHY!!!!!”

?‍♂ ?
Just checked with Ford and this order hasn't been pulled yet. Either he's getting bad intel or trying to pull our legs.

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Any of you guys have vehicles being built at KCM?
That is the place I want to see the info rolling on.
I probably won’t see crap until the first week or two of December.
All you guys with Dearborn trucks are gonna be making me feel a bit anxious and at the same time slighted.

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Yes I second that request.......Need info Claycomo

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Just checked with Ford and this order hasn't been pulled yet. Either he's getting bad intel or trying to pull our legs.
Hey Tim, can you check mine? 1FTFW1ED1MFA02062, it's stock but lets see if they offer info.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
I ordered on 9/30. It is a retail order.. was given the vin on 10/16. Scheduled to be built week of Nov 30th!!! I'm hoping this holds true
Nope not I. Spoke to dealer rep this morning and truck still waiting. May have a build in Dec - being told. Being told it's the reclining seats that is holding up production schedule.

Skrappy D

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Driver for Pepsi
I truly don't know now.... E
So, you might want to double check your VIN and your dealership... I just asked the Ford chat about your order when I asked them about mine and I got the same response.

" Thank you for waiting. I see your order is currently in Order Processing, and does not show an estimated time of arrival just yet. Please feel free to check back with us periodically for an update to your status. You may also check with your dealership if you'd like, as they are typically able to view more up-to-date information. May I assist you with any other questions today, while you have me? "

There is no VIN, and it is not pulled/scheduled. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. What VIN did you get?
I truly don't know now..... I emailed my sales guy and he said I have a build date of 11/25... I asked him to confirm the vin, which he would not. Last comm I got from him was "I'll let you know when I know" Vin I got originally was 1FTFW1E52MFA35838 ?‍♂
Sponsored