First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I've been watching the forum and I'm trying to figure out if anyone has received a retail VIN from Dearborn yet. I know a few retail VIN's are getting released but it is difficult to know which plant they are coming from. With the OKTB achieved, I was expecting to see a few VIN's get produced but I'm not convinced anything is coming from Dearborn yet. Anyone? Thanks
Sponsored

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
I have mine. Just found out this morning but only because I asked. Not sure how long it has been up. No window sticker or prod date though.

ddfarmer

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F350
I have mine. Just found out this morning but only because I asked. Not sure how long it has been up. No window sticker or prod date though.
I have my VIN as well. Retail order. Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost. Build week is 2/1/21 at the Dearborn Plant

Wally27

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Escape, 2020 Ford Edge
Occupation
Cabinet Maker
I've been watching the forum and I'm trying to figure out if anyone has received a retail VIN from Dearborn yet. I know a few retail VIN's are getting released but it is difficult to know which plant they are coming from. With the OKTB achieved, I was expecting to see a few VIN's get produced but I'm not convinced anything is coming from Dearborn yet. Anyone? Thanks
I got mine on Tuesday. It’s a retail order

Last edited:

Plat_2021

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat Sport, 2021 Platinum (on order)
Occupation
Network and Security Consultant
Stock orders from the Dearborn Plant are showing up at dealers in the Detroit metro as of Monday... (OKTB) The first Retail orders from Fords perspective should be pulled / scheduled today and reported to the dealer Friday or Monday... Not sure about timing of the VIN relative to the scheduling. Orders pulled today should have a scheduled build week of Dec 28 - Jan 3 (Week 53).

Sponsored

OP
OP

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Stock orders from the Dearborn Plant are showing up at dealers in the Detroit metro as of Monday... (OKTB) The first Retail orders from Fords perspective should be pulled / scheduled today and reported to the dealer Friday or Monday... Not sure about timing of the VIN relative to the scheduling. Orders pulled today should have a scheduled build week of Dec 28 - Jan 3 (Week 53).
It's great that a few are getting out but I like the chances that some VIN's will be reported to the dealer tomorrow or Monday. Should be a few happy people and I'm hoping that I'm one of them.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Mine was scheduled and pulled on 12-1
XLT from Kansas City

TXAGENT

First Name
Law
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch 5.0 FX4 Screw
Occupation
Bullshit Detector
I have my VIN as well. Retail order. Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost. Build week is 2/1/21 at the Dearborn Plant
Did you have the 3.55 or 3.73 that is holding up the date until February?

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Yessir! Got mine on Monday and build date 2/1.

TruckGuy2020

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Yessir! Got mine on Monday and build date 2/1.
Is it just me or do a majority of forum members have a 2/1 build date? Since most forum members ordered very early I can’t imagine there are many in line in front of them, so what exactly is ford doing between now and 2/1? If retail orders truly are the priority then why do they need 2 months before even Starting to build most of the early retail orders?

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Is it just me or do a majority of forum members have a 2/1 build date? Since most forum members ordered very early I can’t imagine there are many in line in front of them, so what exactly is ford doing between now and 2/1? If retail orders truly are the priority then why do they need 2 months before even Starting to build most of the early retail orders?
I ordered mine in early November, 2/1/2020 is my estimated build date

OP
OP

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
I know. I’m thinking these people might have a commodity that is delayed. Just guessing. From what I understand they could get pushed ahead. I’m still waiting for a vin that should be clean so I’m hoping I can sneak in ahead of them. Won’t happen but like everyone else just getting anxious

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
That is what I’d like to know as well.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Meanwhile, some jackwagon is already off the lot and pounding the pavement in theirs!! Not gonna lie, it hurt a little to see that!

Ford F-150 Any retail VIN's from Dearborn yet? 1F6E4B91-A6BA-4495-91BA-42F457F1477F
Sponsored