First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Soon maybe 2021 F-150 Lariat 3.5EB 4x4 Lead Foot
Occupation
Army
Ordered mine on July 21st and got my vin(not from the dealer) on July 27th. reached out to ford performance multiple times and then my dealer for the order and dealer #. provided both to Antimatter Tremor and was able to grab my vin. I am Schedule-to-week of August 23rd per ford performance.
Magical. What are you specs?

Ordered July 21st. Ford performance still shows unscheduled/clean (they are so helpful). I expect it’ll stay that way for awhile.
Sponsored

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
Ordered 7/2 still Unscheduled clean.

Smoked Quartz Limited

AustinT95

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat powerboost (ordered 07/21)
Magical. What are you specs?

Ordered July 21st. Ford performance still shows unscheduled/clean (they are so helpful). I expect it’ll stay that way for awhile.
I ordered a Carbonized Gray Lariat 502A sport Screw 6.5' FX4 Powerbooost w/ 7.2kw. Trailer tow package, 360-degree camera package, 360 assist, power tailgate, wheel well liner(might be a hick-up), and trailer tow mirrors.

The dealer had one in star white chrome with running boards and moonroof that was going $5k more than what I spec'd out. The wife didn't like the chrome look on the middle console and wanted to build. I figured with ford receiving more chips and the new model coming out the wait wouldn't be that bad.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Sponsored

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
Hence my reply.

Still waiting on Vin# for Tremor order placed 6/18. While ANOTHER group of dealer stock Tremors got assigned Vin#s and build dates yesterday.

So much for customer orders having priority.
Do we know order dates for those?

OP
OP

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
I ordered my 302A F-150 july 8th. Contacted ford performance this a.m checking status. I recieve unscheduled, clean as a answer. Anyone else order around beginning of july still waiting on vin?
Im trying to see if there is rhymes or reason
Ordered mine on July 21st and got my vin(not from the dealer) on July 27th. reached out to ford performance multiple times and then my dealer for the order and dealer #. provided both to Antimatter Tremor and was able to grab my vin. I am Schedule-to-week of August 23rd per ford performance.
What trim did u order? Thats like super quick

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ninjaryan03

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Beverage fountain tech
Anyone elses dealor tell them that they will be receiving a 2022 model even though you ordered a 2021. Due to the amount its currently taking for the process to go through?

Mxp0w3r25

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Anyone elses dealor tell them that they will be receiving a 2022 model even though you ordered a 2021. Due to the amount its currently taking for the process to go through?
I was told that could be a possibility when I ordered mine. But looks like mine will be a 21. If they end up giving you a 22 those don’t start production until late NOV-Early DEC time frame.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
The VIN determines and locks in the model year.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That would require them to do a reorder

I was told that could be a possibility when I ordered mine. But looks like mine will be a 21. If they end up giving you a 22 those don’t start production until late NOV-Early DEC time frame.
DTP is TENTATIVELY scheduled for 12/06 for '22 production. Won't be any earlier than that, but definitely could be later. KC will be even later.

The VIN determines and locks in the model year.
Not necessarily. They could go to Balance Out even if you have a Vin# Your order would be cancelled out and you'd have to reorder. Happened in '99 into '00 with SuperDuty. Those who didn't get their '99 orders were first in line to get 2000s