Sponsored

8/15/2022 Build Week

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
Reach out to your sales person or sales manager. They get the commission for selling you your vehicle and have access to the VVR. My sales manager sent my VVR over to me every time I asked (weekly or bi-weekly). If the VVR didn’t change then nothing the email you get from Ford would help, but you’d at least see potential changes in the « disposition ETA »
This is correct and I will add that even the dates on the VVR don’t matter with regards for future dates. Those appear to be auto generated a week out (at least they were for my truck). You can see on the VVR when something actually happens however those are past events, not future. The future dates are when the next status update is expected but not guaranteed.
Sponsored

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
This is correct and I will add that even the dates on the VVR don’t matter with regards for future dates. Those appear to be auto generated a week out (at least they were for my truck). You can see on the VVR when something actually happens however those are past events, not future. The future dates are when the next status update is expected but not guaranteed.
Yeah, we can’t forget what the “E” means in ETA :)

Darrell1

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retire
Today I find by truck is build and awaiting shipment. After 345 days, (ordered on 21 October 2021) my truck must be a good one Lol. I hope no one else has to wait like I did.
Well now my delivery date (ETA) was bump from October 16 to October 19. I believe I will make the one-year club. I didn't want to be a member. It's getting close. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

Mike AMB402

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 fx4 ranger, 2002 explorer sport trac, f150 or
Got home from camping Thursday and checked the status of my truck and low and behold it showed delivered. Called the dealer and picked it up yesterday. Only thing is that the fender vent/badge is just a plug at this point and I have to wait for the actual one to be sent to the dealership. I think shipping it like this is much better than keeping it on hold for a nonessential part.

Ford F-150 8/15/2022 Build Week 20221014_180125

Sponsored

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Got home from camping Thursday and checked the status of my truck and low and behold it showed delivered. Called the dealer and picked it up yesterday. Only thing is that the fender vent/badge is just a plug at this point and I have to wait for the actual one to be sent to the dealership. I think shipping it like this is much better than keeping it on hold for a nonessential part.

20221014_180125.jpg
Congrats! I also agree about the badging.

CsSmokedQ

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch, 5.0
This is my first post but wanted to pass along some information. I am part of the 8/15 build week. I ordered a 5.0 King Ranch High on March 7. It has been in production since 8/15 at Dearborn and only information has been chip hold. Last night, my tear tag disappeared and sometime during the morning around 28 of the 720 modules were populated and the tear tag came back. Hopefully this is an indication that things are starting to move. I’m at 941 modules.

SunnyD

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Sport Trac, 2022 F150 (Ordered)
This is my first post but wanted to pass along some information. I am part of the 8/15 build week. I ordered a 5.0 King Ranch High on March 7. It has been in production since 8/15 at Dearborn and only information has been chip hold. Last night, my tear tag disappeared and sometime during the morning around 28 of the 720 modules were populated and the tear tag came back. Hopefully this is an indication that things are starting to move. I’m at 941 modules.
Just checked my modules. Nothing new.......Congrats on your movement though!

Darrell1

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retire
Well now my delivery date (ETA) was bump from October 16 to October 19. I believe I will make the one-year club. I didn't want to be a member. It's getting close. Good luck everyone.
I just got bump October 19 to October 20. My truck is on ramp 6B Kansas city. I order my truck on 21 October 2021. 356 days from ordering I guess I can wait one more day.

Flash69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum on order
I just got bump October 19 to October 20. My truck is on ramp 6B Kansas city. I order my truck on 21 October 2021. 356 days from ordering I guess I can wait one more day.
There is no excuse for having to wait that long. Every trim truck has been built since then. What the hell were they waiting on?

Sponsored

OlBlueFordDude

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Retired Navy
My dealer told me today that my truck is sitting on a rail car in Wentzville, MO waiting to be unloaded and transported to the dealer. This is day 9 of being in "shipped" status.

hussar1683

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
My dealer told me today that my truck is sitting on a rail car in Wentzville, MO waiting to be unloaded and transported to the dealer. This is day 9 of being in "shipped" status.
Congrats! In 12 days of being in transit I made it to the parking lot just outside the factory lol. Still not bad comparing to others.

CCHouston

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 King Ranch, 20 Expedition, 12 JKU, 74 FJ40
Occupation
executive
Thanks for all the info and updates, guys. I've been lurking for a few weeks. Blend date was 8/16 and nothing since. Dealer had another one that's nearly my build go unclaimed today, so I think that I'm going to jump on it. Good luck to everyone.

Darrell1

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retire
MY TRUCK WAS Delivered LAST NIGHT (10-18-2022). THAT'S WHAT THE FMC TRACKER SHOWS. HOPEFULLY I WILL GET MY E-MAIL TO CONFIRMED. IT'S BEEM A LONG RIDE 363 DAYS. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
Sponsored