Sponsored

6/14 Build Week Club

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Alright guys, I need some deliveries to start trickling in from this build week! I'm leaving town Saturday, and I don't know if it will be packed into a 2012 Toyota Camry or a 2021 F150.

Hope all the "in production" guys get a ship date today too.

LET'S GO
Sponsored

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
Alright guys, I need some deliveries to start trickling in from this build week! I'm leaving town Saturday, and I don't know if it will be packed into a 2012 Toyota Camry or a 2021 F150.

Hope all the "in production" guys get a ship date today too.

LET'S GO
Mine was passing through louisville, ky on 6/22 on a railcar from dearborn. As of this morning it is passing through nashville,tn. Both places are 2 hrs.away from me. My eta says 7/28, but dealer says 7/7 so we will see.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Several people south of me (near Mayfield, KY) are going to be happy. I had 2 full car hauling semis with new F150s pass me going south around 6:30 this morning. Wish my truck had been on one of them. :(

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine was passing through louisville, ky on 6/22 on a railcar from dearborn. As of this morning it is passing through nashville,tn. Both places are 2 hrs.away from me. My eta says 7/28, but dealer says 7/7 so we will see.
How does it go from Dearborn, to Louisville, and then pass you up to go south to Nashville? What is it going to backtrack North to get to you in Philpot, KY?

Did they say whether it was off rail and on convoy? I'm just confused at this point. I thought we take nearly straight lines to places.

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
I can relate. My order was confirmed on 4/20 and my production date was 6/22. My tracker looks exactly like yours and my window sticker is now unavailable. I visited my dealer on Friday who said they were hopeful my truck was sent off to get the bedliner sprayed in and not sent to the infamous lot waiting the chip. I was feeling really good all week about my truck until that conversation.

I can relate. My order was confirmed on 4/20 and my "in production" date was 6/22. My tracker looks exactly like yours and my window sticker is now unavailable. I visited my dealer on Friday who said they were hopeful my truck was sent off to get the sprayed in bedliner and not to the infamous lot waiting on the chip. I was feeling really good all week about my truck until that conversation.
As of this morning, my truck is showing built! Yours should be updating as well I would think.

Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Several people south of me (near Mayfield, KY) are going to be happy. I had 2 full car hauling semis with new F150s pass me going south around 6:30 this morning. Wish my truck had been on one of them. :(
I know it's a long shot, but mine seriously might have been part of that convoy. It was in Louisville, KY on 6/24. Mayfield, KY is in between Louisville and New Orleans, Louisiana (about 8 hours away). My dealer just told me that my truck is approaching north Louisiana.

RockitFord

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Project Manager
As of this morning, my truck is showing built! Yours should be updating as well I would think.
Glad to hear your truck is built, that is great news! I have not received an update as of yet, but I am very hopeful I will receive one soon.

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
@F150fan What color? I think there was a Star White, an Anitmatter Blue and the rest were black as far as I can remember. (I am getting old....) I wish my dealership would tell me what the status is with my truck. It moved to in production with no date on 23 JUNE with a blend date of 4 JULY.

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
How does it go from Dearborn, to Louisville, and then pass you up to go south to Nashville? What is it going to backtrack North to get to you in Philpot, KY?

Did they say whether it was off rail and on convoy? I'm just confused at this point. I thought we take nearly straight lines to places.
Not sure dealer told me last week that could happen.my window sticker showed convoy, but it shipped by rail. My understanding is there is a jack cooper transport it will unload off railcar and load onto auto transport truck and go to dealer in livermore,ky from nashville,tn.

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@F150fan What color? I think there was a Star White, an Anitmatter Blue and the rest were black as far as I can remember. (I am getting old....) I wish my dealership would tell me what the status is with my truck. It moved to in production with no date on 23 JUNE with a blend date of 4 JULY.
Mine is a two toned antimatter blue king ranch with the caribou wheels, and no chrome package so no chrome “king ranch” label on the back. I don’t see many builds like mine at all. EDIT: there are evidently several builds like mine haha

Ford F-150 6/14 Build Week Club image

Last edited:

Sponsored

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Not sure dealer told me last week that could happen.my window sticker showed convoy, but it shipped by rail. My understanding is there is a jack cooper transport it will unload off railcar and load onto auto transport truck and go to dealer in livermore,ky from nashville,tn.
Oh okay, so maybe it went by rail to Nashville after passing straight through Louisville, KY. Interesting.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
I can relate. My order was confirmed on 4/20 and my production date was 6/22. My tracker looks exactly like yours and my window sticker is now unavailable. I visited my dealer on Friday who said they were hopeful my truck was sent off to get the bedliner sprayed in and not sent to the infamous lot waiting the chip. I was feeling really good all week about my truck until that conversation.

I can relate. My order was confirmed on 4/20 and my "in production" date was 6/22. My tracker looks exactly like yours and my window sticker is now unavailable. I visited my dealer on Friday who said they were hopeful my truck was sent off to get the sprayed in bedliner and not to the infamous lot waiting on the chip. I was feeling really good all week about my truck until that conversation.
Mine is a two toned antimatter blue king ranch with the caribou wheels, and no chrome package so no chrome “king ranch” label on the back. I don’t see many builds like mine at all.
That's the same as my KR that is on it's way.

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
Oh okay, so maybe it went by rail to Nashville after passing straight through Louisville, KY. Interesting.
It is definitely weird because I seen a delivery from louisville off rail car to dealer probably 20 miles from mine but then mine goes from louisville to nashville on railcar. Guess I will see where it goes from here. Hopefully on truck to my dealer?

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That's the same as my KR that is on it's way.
No way! Everybody I know that wants a King Ranch wants that big ol' label on the back! I just like the AMB color so much that I want more of it. I'm also liking the Caribou wheels, whereas it seems like everybody likes the chrome.

Hopefully yours isn't heading south from Kentucky though if you're in Colorado.

Watch them deliver the truck to LA and then call me like, "oh you know what, this was actually supposed to go to some hunter in Colorado. Yours caught fire due to a faulty microchip so it'll be another 8-12 weeks." I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point.

KR2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch, Taurus SHO
Mine is a two toned antimatter blue king ranch with the caribou wheels, and no chrome package so no chrome “king ranch” label on the back. I don’t see many builds like mine at all.

image.jpg
I have the exact build with most all features except tow package. Tow technology package only. Build week 6/7. Blend date 6/26. Tracker says still in production.
Sponsored