Sponsored

4% Under Invoice on any 2024 F-150 Order at Granger Ford

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
@Granger Ford , Can I order an XLT with Star White Metallic Tri-Coat paint? That's the only color I like and it's not available if I select XLT. I must have the XLT due to the 6 seating configuration option.
You need to email them directly for a quick answer. Good luck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford , Can I order an XLT with Star White Metallic Tri-Coat paint? That's the only color I like and it's not available if I select XLT. I must have the XLT due to the 6 seating configuration option.

unfortunately, It looks like the Oxford White is the only white color available for the XLT!

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Can I order an XLT with Star White Metallic Tri-Coat paint? That's the only color I like and it's not available if I select XLT. I must have the XLT due to the 6 seating configuration option.
unfortunately, It looks like the Oxford White is the only white color available for the XLT!
Hey @khoa_van , give that Oxford White a chance, it's a wonderful color on a Granger Ford! Much easier than metallic to invisibly remediate scratches if/when they happen, love it on my Lariat (and of course, as it says on the key tags, dealing with Granger Ford is "just the BEST") ...

Ford F-150 4% Under Invoice on any 2024 F-150 Order at Granger Ford 01 R

Last edited:

khoa_van

First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
IT
Thanks all. It's my wife that wanted the Star White Metallic. I remember there were couple truck that dealer did a custom order even for a color that's not even available on a F150.

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
2024 F-150 Order Bank open date is just announced as September 14th, 2023. A few highlights on information
  • Production starts in January and will run through November for a total of 11 months of 2024 Production
  • Refreshed body style as you've seen via leaks online
  • Tremor trim level will only be 6% of overall production (this has been our fastest turning trim and at 6% it won't be oversupplied).
  • Platinum Trim will be 4% of overall production
  • 2.7L Ecoboost is now the standard engine rather than the 3.3L naturally aspirated V6.
  • There will be an added emphasis on the Powerboost Hybrid and Ford has put heavier factory discounts on these engines (I would imagine this is because of CAFE standards).
  • Ordering complexity reduction is an area of emphasis, so less options, more standard features and packaged content rather than individual options will be more prevalent.
  • Build and Price should be available on September 14th when order banks open.
I will post the 2024 F-150 Order guide up on this thread when it is available.

We will be increasing our discount to 4% under invoice on 2024 Model Year trucks on a new order.

If you are interested in an order please email [email protected] for a quote.

• $180 Documentation Fee
  • $1000 non-refundable deposit at the time of order
  • No Dealers
  • We do not sell to Montana LLCs
  • $45 in-transit title Fee
  • Price protection on the order date, the price you see at order will be the price you pay.
  • No strings attached (finance, Trade-in, Mandatory add-ons, etc.)
Thanks!

Zach
When is anyone gonna actually see a 2024?👎

Sponsored

Etl330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone know how long trucks are taking to from
Order date?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We have quite a few orders that have already received Vin's, might see them sooner rather then later! Ford seems to be ready to go this time around!

Detroit87

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
When the f**k are 2024s actually gonna be delivered?

Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
If/when you get a XL without the XL 'High' package could you please post some pictures of the front grill lower valance? I'm really looking forward to how it will look painted to match with aftermarket LED's .

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
This guy is patiently waiting. Or at least he was. Looks like an extra 2024 may be available somewhere.

Ford F-150 4% Under Invoice on any 2024 F-150 Order at Granger Ford Order Wait.PNG