Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We are still offering 4% below invoice for F-150 orders!

The F-150s are popular and orders do come in fast! Please email your Build & Price to [email protected] and someone will be able to assist you and begin the ordering process!

We look forward to hearing from you guys!

gtchs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150 RCSB soon
We are still offering 4% below invoice for F-150 orders!

The F-150s are popular and orders do come in fast! Please email your Build & Price to [email protected] and someone will be able to assist you and begin the ordering process!

We look forward to hearing from you guys!
Any word on how long before some of the early orders done in Sept/Oct/Nov get delivered?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any word on how long before some of the early orders done in Sept/Oct/Nov get delivered?
We received an abundance of F-150 orders from the Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe! A good amount were picked up but once it is build, Ford does sends them off-site for a quality check, so that can take some time. Unfortunately, the timeframe is something Ford only knows. That is a new process Ford is starting, but we do have a good handful in-transit! Delivery for those shows this month, so fingers crossed that nothing changes!

Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
I have been TRYING HARD to get a PCO.. Every day I check my Email but tomorrow is my deadline..

SeanV313

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 302A, FX4, PB
Occupation
Fleet Vehicle Program Manager
I ordered through Granger Ford for a 2024 F150 and it was excellent. I highly recommend their process, and I look forward to making the trip to Iowa when Ford builds my truck.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I ordered through Granger Ford for a 2024 F150 and it was excellent. I highly recommend their process, and I look forward to making the trip to Iowa when Ford builds my truck.
Thank you! We do our best to help make the process smooth and not so stressful for our customers! Very happy to hear that and cannot wait for when your truck arrives!

Last edited:

stayFrosty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
We received an abundance of F-150 orders from the Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe! A good amount were picked up but once it is build, Ford does sends them off-site for a quality check, so that can take some time. Unfortunately, the timeframe is something Ford only knows. That is a new process Ford is starting, but we do have a good handful in-transit! Delivery for those shows this month, so fingers crossed that nothing changes!
Fingers crossed that means my 10/18 order, and others, will schedule soon 🤞🍻

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Fingers crossed that means my 10/18 order, and others, will schedule soon 🤞🍻
I sure hope it will be sooner than later! If any updates come, I will pass them along!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
It definitely happened sooner! Was scheduled this week for 5/13! 🎉
That is awesome! Before you know it your truck will arrive on our lot!! Congrats!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Very happy with the price from Granger Ford. Looking forward to MY 2024 Platinum +. Let’s hope Ford gets those quality checks complete.
@Pierre.Granger Thank you so much for you support and business! It is very much appreciated! Can't wait for you to receive your new truck!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Hey friends!

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has placed an order for their 2024 F-150 with us! We have been able to meet a few customers already this month who took delivery of their new 2024 F-150! We appreciate each of you and cannot wait to meet the rest of our customers who have placed their order with us!

We are still able to order 2024 F-150s at 4% below invoice! If you would like to order your
new F-150, please send an email to [email protected] and include your Build & Price, so the Online Ordering Team can create your invoice!

As always, thank you for your support and trust with Granger Ford
Sponsored