First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford f150 XLT 3.0 diesel
Occupation
Retired
According to email from salesman today the truck is supposed to hit Reno in the next few days. ETA for delivery was 08-26-2021 but maybe I got lucky, have wait and see.

Funny thing is I went Ford Custom order tracking and that tracker say it's an invalid VIN, tracker on this website worked just fine.

Good thing life doesn't depend on Ford!!!
Sponsored

PlatDrG

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 PowerBoost
Good news here too! Have delivery stated for 8/13-8/19 but it's on the rail in Temple, TX. So in my state and may have by end of week or early next, wahooo! Dealer also said they had 8 show up last Friday and didn't even have a rail car ID. Those were a fleet order but still good to see the shipments.

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
Man this truck is beautiful, and I feel like a kid again. Haha. I haven't even played around with any of the setting except linking my phone to the car. I didn't check for rust, but I'll do that tomorrow.
I did have to major scratches in the interior, so their going to have Ford replace those parts.

20210726_202712.jpg

20210726_202237.jpg

20210726_194000.jpg
Beautiful! The black and gray go together perfectly. That's one nice truck!

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Folks, make sure you sign up for the Ford ESP if you plan to get a warranty on your truck. I went with the Ford ESP (Premium care), the maintenance plan, three-for-one, and the luxcare XT interior & exterior protection. Check this forum for more information on the Ford ESP. DON'T BUY THIRD PARTY WARRANTY; that stuff always has and always will be crap! Quick summary of each item:

Ford ESP Premium Care - Basically extends the bumper to bumper warranty, and is honored at all Ford/Lincoln dealerships
maintenance plan - calls any maintenance issue (oil changes, tire rotations, brakes, belts, and even wiper blades! that wasn't a complete list of coverage, but it's basically anything maintenance related
three-for-one - this takes care of ONLY your factor tires and wheels; damaged wheels get fixed or replaced, flat tires get fixed or replaced; it takes care of dents in the body of the truck, and windshield repair/replacement
Luxcare XT In/exterior - protection coat gets applied to the truck, protection coat gets applied to the interior; protects against any chips/scratches in the paint, and any damages to the interior (spills or damages).
Also, you don't have to buy it ASAP. You'll need to do it before your bumper to bumper warranty expires.

I TOLD YALL THAT I'M WITH YALL TO ALL 4/26 GANG MEMBERS GET THEIR TRUCKS!
Stay positive, and stay healthy.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Folks, make sure you sign up for the Ford ESP if you plan to get a warranty on your truck. I went with the Ford ESP (Premium care), the maintenance plan, three-for-one, and the luxcare XT interior & exterior protection. Check this forum for more information on the Ford ESP. DON'T BUY THIRD PARTY WARRANTY; that stuff always has and always will be crap! Quick summary of each item:

Ford ESP Premium Care - Basically extends the bumper to bumper warranty, and is honored at all Ford/Lincoln dealerships
maintenance plan - calls any maintenance issue (oil changes, tire rotations, brakes, belts, and even wiper blades! that wasn't a complete list of coverage, but it's basically anything maintenance related
three-for-one - this takes care of ONLY your factor tires and wheels; damaged wheels get fixed or replaced, flat tires get fixed or replaced; it takes care of dents in the body of the truck, and windshield repair/replacement
Luxcare XT In/exterior - protection coat gets applied to the truck, protection coat gets applied to the interior; protects against any chips/scratches in the paint, and any damages to the interior (spills or damages).
Also, you don't have to buy it ASAP. You'll need to do it before your bumper to bumper warranty expires.

Did you find a good price on this?

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum

I just looked at the three-for-one plan and it looks like there are so many exclusions I don't know if that is going to be worth it. Do you mind sharing what you paid for that part?

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Some good news and bad news.

Good news I got my truck, brought it home, its beautiful. And I got the Goodyear tires I wanted. All the the 18" FX4's on the dealer lot had Goodyears.

Bad news, I picked it up even though it said "System System Fault" during the PDI. It was driving fine on the highway, drove it for probably 3 hours. Then 3 mins from home, the truck screens all flickered off then back on, and the truck was stuck in neutral (even though the shifter was still in drive).

I was able to coast over to the side of the road and restart it. I'm able to drive it but I'll be staying away from the highways.

Long story short, I have a truck but its a half working truck until I can get this fixed, the saga continues.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_3037

Last edited:

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I'm almost there. I am surprised that they are estimating 3 weeks of shipment time. I don't think it will take that long.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week ccc.JPG

ScooterVa1

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ford estimated a 6 week shipping window for me to Reno NV. I wouldn't put much value on these estimates.
Ford estimated a 6 week shipping window for me to Reno NV. I wouldn't put much value on these estimates.
No Truck as of today....so I don't know how they come up with their dates.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210727-134430_Chrome

Sponsored

scottmanser

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition Max, 2021 F150 PowerBoost Ordered
Occupation
Little as Possible
I am still stuck with a 10/31 ETA end date so I just changed my avatar. I'm also headed to the sawtooths for a week and won't have any cell service, so I expect to have an updated delivery date when I get back! Please truck delivery gods make this happen!

It's great many of you are getting your trucks, but it is killing me being stuck at 10/31!

kman67

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150?
I'm a little late to the party but thought I'd throw my info out there. Ordered 2/15/21. In production 4/24/21. Built 7/23/21. ETA of 8/19/21. I'm actually getting excited!!!
Mine was stuck on 10/31, but got updated last week to 8/31, then 8/19 on monday.

Last edited:
OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Mine is going on 4 weeks sitting. It was shipped from Kanas to Louisville and stopped.
Mine is from Dearborn. Where do you live? Maybe there's no convoys headed in that direction? 4 weeks is still a really long time
Sponsored