First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Thunderbird PCR, 2018 F 150 Platinum
Occupation
Sales
Sorry I have to vent and I know others have suffered way more than I have but, my ETA has been pushed back three times now. This morning while checking the Ford vehicle tracking site now lists my Estimated DLR ETA as N/A….
The vehicle was built on 7/29 and been sitting ever since..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I had the same build date, PFD664. My truck is sitting in storage awaiting a chip install. You are probably a victim of the same scenario!

I will keep you posted with any updates I get from my Dealer. The Ford Rep told the Dealer she was going to be monitoring the status as well.
Sponsored

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Sorry I have to vent and I know others have suffered way more than I have but, my ETA has been pushed back three times now. This morning while checking the Ford vehicle tracking site now lists my Estimated DLR ETA as N/A….
The vehicle was built on 7/29 and been sitting ever since..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
PFD664, check out this link: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

When I entered my information, it shows my truck will be delivered in 2 days. Please see what your VIN and Order # indicate and post your results.

I have read that other people did not show the truck shipped on either of the other trackers.

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Crew 502a Lariat 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
PFD664, check out this link: https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/details

When I entered my information, it shows my truck will be delivered in 2 days. Please see what your VIN and Order # indicate and post your results.

I have read that other people did not show the truck shipped on either of the other trackers.
showing two days in the past…dang where is my time machine when I need it?
Ford F-150 7/26 Build Week Club 3CD4B2AF-04A7-4112-83D6-0B4900EBE184

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Just checked the Mach-E tracker and it updated today with a new ETA… I hope this one turns out to be real..
Ford F-150 7/26 Build Week Club 2A0AACE0-554B-4E33-A08C-C3BA61FEA91E

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Interesting. Mine still showing 9/14 thru mach-e tracker. You and I share the same build date, PFD.

Sponsored

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Interesting. Mine still showing 9/14 thru mach-e tracker. You and I share the same build date, PFD.
PFD664 and Dresdie, the status for my truck has changed this morning on the Ford tracker, https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...pport/what-is-the-status-of-my-vehicle-order/, to Built - 9/19 with a 15-day shipment. The truck is supposedly set up to ship via Convoy instead of rail so, hopefully, it will arrive before 15 days. It has been a long time since placing the order on April 9th.

I hope this is the case for your trucks as well!

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
PFD664 and Dresdie, the status for my truck has changed this morning on the Ford tracker, https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...pport/what-is-the-status-of-my-vehicle-order/, to Built - 9/19 with a 15-day shipment. The truck is supposedly set up to ship via Convoy instead of rail so, hopefully, it will arrive before 15 days. It has been a long time since placing the order on April 9th.

I hope this is the case for your trucks as well!
JAW, that is fantastic. Thanks for the well wishes. Have a feeling we'll be right behind you. Hope your truck makes it to your location quick. That is great it's only going by Convoy - believe mine will be the same being ~220mi south of Detroit.

I see your blend date was 7/29 too. What were your general specs?

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
JAW, that is fantastic. Thanks for the well wishes. Have a feeling we'll be right behind you. Hope your truck makes it to your location quick. That is great it's only going by Convoy - believe mine will be the same being ~220mi south of Detroit.

I see your blend date was 7/29 too. What were your general specs?
It is a Limited Powerboost 4X4 with Work Space and retractable tonneau. Early retirement gift to myself and probably the last truck I ever purchase! How about your specs, Dresdie?

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
It is a Limited Powerboost 4X4 with Work Space and retractable tonneau. Early retirement gift to myself and probably the last truck I ever purchase! How about your specs, Dresdie?
Awesome. Congrats on your retirement and enjoy the gift!

I ordered a Lariat 502a, Powerboost, 4x4, sport pkg, FX4, 20" black wheels, workspace, hard-folding tonneau, spray-in, moon-roof, B&O 18, tow tech package, power tailgate.

Shot myself in the foot. I didn't order the trailer tow package - wasn't aware until it was too late this would limit truck to 7K towing capacity - but it will do nevertheless.

Last edited:

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Awesome. Congrats on your retirement and enjoy the gift!

I ordered a Lariat 502a, Powerboost, 4x4, sport pkg, FX4, 20" black wheels, workspace, hard-folding tonneau, spray-in, moon-roof, B&O 18, tow tech package, power tailgate.

Shot myself in the foot. I didn't order the trailer tow package - wasn't aware until it was too late this would limit truck to 7K towing capacity - but it will do nevertheless.
Thank you, just slowing down. I can't just stop working. I will let the company make the payment for a while.

Nice truck, Dresdie. What color did you get? Will you ever exceed the 7k towing?

Did you check to see if any information was updated on your tracking?

Sponsored

Dresdie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Thank you, just slowing down. I can't just stop working. I will let the company make the payment for a while.

Nice truck, Dresdie. What color did you get? Will you ever exceed the 7k towing?

Did you check to see if any information was updated on your tracking?
Went with Carbonized gray. Will probably not exceed 7k in the near future. We are looking at a runabout or pontoon boat which should be within bounds of the 7k limit, but it would be nice to have some overhead.

Last edited:

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Sales
Went with Carbonized gray. Will probably not exceed 7k in the near future. We are looking at a runabout or pontoon boat which should be within bounds of the 7k limit, but it would be nice to have some overhead.
Best of luck with everything, especially the delivery of your truck.

PFD664

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
We must be on the same trailer, PFD664.
I certainly hope so, I checked Palsapp a little while ago and it still said pending. let me know if you get an update on that.
Sponsored