First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 LARIAT FX4 (Ordered)
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
I know I'm going to receive some hate for this and I do appreciate the Job 2 Order Guide but this is a terrible scan. Is this the best we can do? I feel like this was taken using a fax of a fax then copied using a 1985 high school copier with low toner.
Actually it was printed from a Commodore PET w/ 1530 Datasette using a Panasonic KX-P1150 Dot Matrix Printer. Then it was compressed and copied to a 360KB 5.25" Floppy. After that, it was faxed on a Panasonic KX-FP 250. Since I don't have a scanner, I took photos of the fax using a Kyocera VP-210 and sent the pics to my Netscape email. Then, and only then, was it ready for upload to the forum. I hope you appreciate the skill and effort that went into getting this order guide to the innerwebs! Car Salesmen should work in IT, they would make excellent Techs!
Sponsored

fatBatman

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 King Ranch
Actually it was printed from a Commodore PET w/ 1530 Datasette using a Panasonic KX-P1150 Dot Matrix Printer. Then it was compressed and copied to a 360KB 5.25" Floppy. After that, it was faxed on a Panasonic KX-FP 250. Since I don't have a scanner, I took photos of the fax using a Kyocera VP-210 and sent the pics to my Netscape email. Then, and only then, was it ready for upload to the forum. I hope you appreciate the skill and effort that went into getting this order guide to the innerwebs! Car Salesmen should work in IT, they would make excellent Techs!
I see your flaw/mistake. Instead of using the Kyocera VP-210 for the pics, you should have used a Motorola RAZR V3. Out of your technology train, I'm sure everyone would agree that the Kyocera was/is the weakest link however, I praise and applaud your use of the Commodore. As I type this message on a Dell, I will admit that no finer machine has existed since the Commodore and the famous -64 was the most beloved Commodore of all time.

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
I see your flaw/mistake. Instead of using the Kyocera VP-210 for the pics, you should have used a Motorola RAZR V3. Out of your technology train, I'm sure everyone would agree that the Kyocera was/is the weakest link however, I praise and applaud your use of the Commodore. As I type this message on a Dell, I will admit that no finer machine has existed since the Commodore and the famous -64 was the most beloved Commodore of all time.
Hey for the first camera phone, it takes pretty nice photos. Look how clear that text is! I'd like to get a few more years out of it before I throw down money on the RAZR.

Karl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 4Runner
So am I reading this right? Job 2 gets a Kicker subwoofer? 🔊

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Here is the Job 2 Order Guide for MY24 F150. Enjoy!
I appreciate the effort and the post. It's certainly useable, has the info whether we like it or not. (y)

Attached is what you posted, just Rotated the one sideways page so they are all oriented correctly in the PDF document, added "R" at the end of the filename

Thanks again!

Attachments

Sponsored

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 JLUR, 2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB Job 2 - Ordered
Occupation
IT Project Manager

SGriff71

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 JLUR, 2024 Lariat 502A BAP PB Job 2 - Ordered
Occupation
IT Project Manager
You definitely work in IT. Reading this brought back so many memories.

How many times did the modem disconnect or did you add the mute flag to the connection string?

SingleSpeed427

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM REBEL (every option)
Any sense for how big of a change it is from the sub used for job 1?
Looks like they brought this back (used to have the "Kicker Sub" option in previous generations).

On any truck that does not come with a version of the B&O system, you could add the Kicker subwoofer (I believe it was an 8"). I almost got one for my 18' Special Edition XLT, but I already had stuff to install. Looks to be the same now in the Job2 order guide.

WhatsGolden07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escape; 2024 F150 Lariat PB (Ordered)
Looks like they brought this back (used to have the "Kicker Sub" option in previous generations).

On any truck that does not come with a version of the B&O system, you could add the Kicker subwoofer (I believe it was an 8"). I almost got one for my 18' Special Edition XLT, but I already had stuff to install. Looks to be the same now in the Job2 order guide.
Ah makes sense. I misread how it applied from the build guide.

Sponsored

Karl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 4Runner
On any truck that does not come with a version of the B&O system, you could add the Kicker subwoofer (I believe it was an 8").
Yes, now that you mentioned it, I see it listed as an option for the XL... Thanks!

nrmedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 PowerBoost 302A; 2023 Tacoma TRD Pro
No PB in anything under an XLT. No thanks.

Theo Caldwell

First Name
Theo Caldwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F-150
No mention of PAT

Last edited:
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Teacher
I don't notice any reference to the Pro Access tailgate. Is it possible that I've missed it? It's important not to presume its inclusion simply because the first production build mentioned the Bed Utility Package without specifying the Pro Access Tailgate - and of course we all found it that it was omitted from production.

Ford F-150 2024 F-150 Order Guide (Updated with JOB 2 Guide) 1708487159654

It's down towards the bottom

L33der

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT, Dog Musher
You definitely work in IT. Reading this brought back so many memories.

How many times did the modem disconnect or did you add the mute flag to the connection string?
Surprisingly, not at all! 🤣
Sponsored