Sponsored

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
It does look like there's issues with Active Motion seats on King Ranch trucks, as there's now option 91X to remove active motion (not sure why anyone would want to).

Curious to hear is this is to get them faster or if its a complete removal like the park assist. If it's the latter I will be looking for a 21 used unfortunately or a different brand (vomit) FMC has done a terrible job on these new trucks removing options while continuing to add to msrp.
The Multicontour seats with Active Motion® Removal option is also on Platinum, so guess fancy seating (multicontour or max recline) are now an issue.

VERY happy I got my VIN last week.
Sponsored

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
The Multicontour seats with Active Motion® Removal option is also on Platinum, so guess fancy seating (multicontour or max recline) are now an issue.

VERY happy I got my VIN last week.

I see the option also listed under platinum, you're correct. That would correlate with the removal on the expeditions recently. Not good.

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I see the option also listed under platinum, you're correct. That would correlate with the removal on the expeditions recently. Not good.
This is one of the biggest reasons I ordered through Ford back on 2/14. I will not accept this modification or any further changes. In fact, I’m thinking of removing the “Park Assist 2.0 Removal” option from my list. Ford keeps raising prices and removing features. I smell “class action” here.

gendibal

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: 2022 F150 Platinum PB
This is one of the biggest reasons I ordered through Ford back on 2/14. I will not accept this modification or any further changes. In fact, I’m thinking of removing the “Park Assist 2.0 Removal” option from my list. Ford keeps raising prices and removing features. I smell “class action” here.
Unfortunately none of us signed a contract when we placed our orders. Just an order sheet, which is not a purchase agreement.

I looked at a loaded Ram 1500 Limited last week that was tempting because it still had the HUD, auto park, and full safety/tech package. But from my understanding even those are no longer orderable and their custom orders are encountering the same delays and (worse) feature removals. I want a hybrid and Toyota's aren't even on lots yet, so I'm okay with what I'm getting.

802screw

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost 157"
I hear you, I care less about park assist (have on my current truck and have never used it) but any other removal of options (including active motion) on my build will result in me cancelling and finding a 21 or early 22 used. I ordered new to get exactly what I want....

Unfortunately none of us signed a contract when we placed our orders. Just an order sheet, which is not a purchase agreement.

I looked at a loaded Ram 1500 Limited last week that was tempting because it still had the HUD, auto park, and full safety/tech package. But from my understanding even those are no longer orderable and their custom orders are encountering the same delays and (worse) feature removals. I want a hybrid and Toyota's aren't even on lots yet, so I'm okay with what I'm getting.
I too can't go elsewhere and keep all the same functionality with the powerboost. Got me hostage now....

Sponsored

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
The reason I saved so long to afford a Platinum is for all the creature comforts. Even though I would probably never use park assist, it's another feature that was dropped. I'm not willing to give up the active motion seats. I'm leaving them in and Ford can roll me to a 23 if they need to. I've got 238,000 on my 09 Lariat, but it's still running good. I can wait.

cclark20

First Name
CD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Platinum SuperCrew PB 4X4 BAP
It does look like there's issues with Active Motion seats on King Ranch trucks, as there's now option 91X to remove active motion (not sure why anyone would want to).

Curious to hear is this is to get them faster or if its a complete removal like the park assist. If it's the latter I will be looking for a 21 used unfortunately or a different brand (vomit) FMC has done a terrible job on these new trucks removing options while continuing to add to msrp.
Agreed the Active Motion seats are the reason we went with a Platinum High over a Lariat High. If this is the case I will wait it out until the seats are available.

Ford should allow anyone that wants to drop down from the Limited, Platinum & KR models to something else at the pre December and or pre Feb price increases costs.

At this point why pay for a Limited, Plat or KR that soon will be stripped of every standard option except the model name badges.

Last edited:

Nitemair

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 pending ,2010f150 1976,1966,1962,1952f10
Occupation
Us post office
I ordered a loaded f150 lariat long bed in Aug 21. Converted to a 22 in October and my dealer just told me 2 weeks ago they believe ford will never build my truck in its current configuration. So they ordered a 2nd truck minus some options to see it makes a difference.

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I received an email in March with this image which is why I placed my Platinum order with Carmelo and all the bells and whistles. Good incentives and I could order the truck MY way and not have to settle. Now I have to accept losing more features or walk. That is not what I signed up for. I would rather my order get kicked down the road even if it's to a MY23. I sent my salesguy an email. He's supposed to get back to me tomorrow but they don't think it applies to my order. I do not have a vin or a scheduled date, so I understand that means my order is affected.

Ford F-150 Latest 2022 F-150 Order Guide Released (Updated Monthly) - U.S. & Canada SmartSelect_20220504-191614_Gmail

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I received an email in March with this image...
Man, they just love to sell trucks in Texas. California right now gets 3.9% for 60 months, and $1000 order cash, and I'm not sure anyone from CA ever got a PCO/ECO. So weird. I figure they would want all the yuppies to be driving Platinums...or maybe that's it...they want to be seen with Carhart and not Patagonia...no one in Texas would buy the best selling truck in CA...

Sponsored

SCTYDOG

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
Man, they just love to sell trucks in Texas....
Yup. They don't say Texas is Ford Country for nothing. There are loads of F150 and F250 all over Dallas (where I live). Go out to west Texas and it's all you see.

Power_Wheels

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang, Ford Explorer
Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I've searched but could not find. I am looking for a 2022 F150 Invoice Price List. I see the list for 2023 however I am looking for 2022. I also realize there have been price increases throughout the year so the invoice prices will change. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. thanks

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor
Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I've searched but could not find. I am looking for a 2022 F150 Invoice Price List. I see the list for 2023 however I am looking for 2022. I also realize there have been price increases throughout the year so the invoice prices will change. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it. thanks
Not necessarily a list, but the Costco Auto 'Build Vehicle' tool is/was the easiest I found for finding MSRP/Invoice pricing for MY22 (MY23 not up yet). As you noted, there were many price increases throughout the year and the latest pricing is what you'll see here -

Set for Tremor, change the dropdowns for your model:
https://www.costcoauto.com/new_cars/buildvehicle.aspx?trimid=425206

Dpad

First Name
Dpad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Latest CANADA order guide (5/6/22) added to the first post.
Is there an updated Canadian version now? I placed an order about 2 weeks back for 2022 F-150 Lariat Powerboost and the dealership emailed me that i have to remove the following:

"Your F150 has commodity restrictions, in order to get it to schedule he would need to remove

Lariat Black Package
3.5L PowerBoost Hybrid
20” wheels
Twin Panel Moonroof
Heated Steering Wheel"
Sponsored