Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Just got back from my dealer and I spoke with the manager she was telling me that you can remove all the options you want it's not going to change anything now they just got out of a meeting this morning from head office and looks like Ford is going to be sending all of the trucks to all the dealers whether they have the chips or not.... I don't know if she was lying to me or not. (Sorry about the grammar I'm using voice to text lol ? lazy I know)
Sponsored

JimmyD

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge St / 2019 Mustang premium
Occupation
Retired
Starting to believe the F150 Tremor is a mythical beast. Ford mentions and promotes all the other new models but zilch on the Tremor. I have one on order with hefty deposit and a priority one order but I only hear crickets.

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
Based on the expectation that Tremor's will start being scheduled next week...what would be the earliest build week they are assigned? 10/4?

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Same here. Well I didn't get the call, but I'm not having it removed. I use mine all the time and it doesn't bother me. It's definitely helping get me 800+/tank ??
800 miles per tank? What size tank and what engine? I have a 5.0 and I get nowhere near that. However, I have bigger tires and never changed the computer to account for it, but still, nowhere near that.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
I just put a hefty deposit down too on an Oxford white Tremor (402a) on Wednesday. The dealer I went through said she'd honor my xplan and first responder discount. The 1.9% for 60 months and $1000 back for online orders were showing valid for the Tremor at the time I ordered there so she said they should get locked in. She also said I was the first Tremor order through that dealership. Like everyone else she had no idea when the truck would likely get scheduled or if it would get pushed to a 22 model.

Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
I just put a hefty deposit down too on an Oxford white Tremor (402a) on Wednesday. The dealer I went through said she'd honor my xplan and first responder discount. The 1.9% for 60 months and $1000 back for online orders were showing valid for the Tremor at the time I ordered there so she said they should get locked in. She also said I was the first Tremor order through that dealership. Like everyone else she had no idea when the truck would likely get scheduled or if it would get pushed to a 22 model.
Yea same here, they required a 2000$ deposit. I was basically told the same and everything is very unknown when it will be built. Could be waiting half a year for this.

WhiteyTremor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford focus, Gen1 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
First responder
Yea same here, they required a 2000$ deposit. I was basically told the same and everything is very unknown when it will be built. Could be waiting half a year for this.
Shoot I hope not. I'm still running my 2009 manual focus at 230k miles. Sold my gen 1 tundra right before the chip shortage and covid so it's gonna super suck if it really does take that long.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Shoot I hope not. I'm still running my 2009 manual focus at 230k miles. Sold my gen 1 tundra right before the chip shortage and covid so it's gonna super suck if it really does take that long.
Yea I dunno man, my gut feel is telling me a long wait. But I hope I'm wrong. So basically what my dealer told me is if they don't have chips in them they sit on the lot, when your chip comes in they put it in and you pick up the truck.........brutal. but that's what she was told this morning ??‍♂

Hemmy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Raptor
Based on the expectation that Tremor's will start being scheduled next week...what would be the earliest build week they are assigned? 10/4?
On another Raptor Forum, people were starting to get a scheduled week of the beginning of October. This sounds about right or a little later.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maybe 10/04. But most likely 10/11

800 miles per tank? What size tank and what engine? I have a 5.0 and I get nowhere near that. However, I have bigger tires and never changed the computer to account for it, but still, nowhere near that.

3.5 36 gallon tank 3.55s gears

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
Alright, keep me updated now. I had to go back to work after summer break, so no more forum hovering for me.

If Tremors aren't scheduled to be built until the middle of October, how will we even get them this year?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alright, keep me updated now. I had to go back to work after summer break, so no more forum hovering for me.

If Tremors aren't scheduled to be built until the middle of October, how will we even get them this year?
Shouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately, I'm 99.99% sure I'm gonna be out on the Tremor. Waiting to see what happens IF and when they come out with a lease rate for them. But as of right now no way I'm paying $700+ for a lease

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Shouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately, I'm 99.99% sure I'm gonna be out on the Tremor. Waiting to see what happens IF and when they come out with a lease rate for them. But as of right now no way I'm paying $700+ for a lease
Excuses, excuses. We all know you’re just waiting for space white to show up on the 2022 Tremor order sheet.

If not, this is sus

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
Shouldn't be an issue.

My dealers website is offering Tremors for $529/month with $6294 down...not additional details on their website

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excuses, excuses. We all know you’re just waiting for space white to show up on the 2022 Tremor order sheet.

If not, this is sus
No excuses

My dealers website is offering Tremors for $529/month with $6294 down...not additional details on their website

Do some math and that's still works out to be $715/month Fuck that
Sponsored