Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
More Tremor dealer stock showing up in inventory across my state (Montana). A handful of 402As loaded to the gills...but none of them have the Torsen.
Retail orders not getting scheduled has NOTHING to do with the Torsen front diff.

Does anyone have any pics of these dealer lot arrivals? I have only seen a pic of a iconic silver and a blue one and they are the same pictures that have been out there a while...
I would think if there were really any on the lots that there would be some additional pictures floating around.
They're still in transit. They were just built the past 2 weeks and this week.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If I was buying a '21 I'd be damn close to canceling my order

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
My dealer got a pretty hefty shipment of trucks this week. Drove by today and noticed they had an antimatter PB higher trim with silver accents (so maybe limited or plat), a Tremor F250, and an iconic silver Lariat. A ton of antimatter XLTs, and a white FX4 XLT 302a.

Sponsored

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
Just talked to my buddy. His rep told him August 12th Ok'd for Retail Tremor scheduling
I know there have been numerous posts on this thread but this is probably the MOST important post of all lol I guess we will all anxiously wait till the 12th :)

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
My dealer got a pretty hefty shipment of trucks this week. Drove by today and noticed they had an antimatter PB higher trim with silver accents (so maybe limited or plat), a Tremor F250, and an iconic silver Lariat. A ton of antimatter XLTs, and a white FX4 XLT 302a.
the question is are those completed stock trucks, retail orders, or chipless trucks ?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just wanted to point out that it took 34 pages of this thread for the OP's answer to come to light lol
Now watch it get pushed back ?

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just got a call from my dealer, asked me to cancel the auto start/stop and it will get scheduled...I told him I am OK with waiting...
Same here. Well I didn't get the call, but I'm not having it removed. I use mine all the time and it doesn't bother me. It's definitely helping get me 800+/tank ??

IconicTremor

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Agate Black Tremor
Occupation
Healthcare IT/Property Management
Same here. Well I didn't get the call, but I'm not having it removed. I use mine all the time and it doesn't bother me. It's definitely helping get me 800+/tank ??
I bet my truck gets prioritized ONE WHOLE spot on the assembly line before yours.

SpazzStr0s

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Tremor -- Leadfoot
800 miles to the tank is doable with the 3.5EB???
Sponsored