Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

I'm sure with the 3.73s in the Tremor vs the 3.55s I have in my Lariat will make a difference. But I'm sure I could still probably get 800+ in a Tremor

I don't think that will ever happen tho because I doubt I'll end up getting one. I'll probably end up getting the XLT I have on order instead.

BatmanTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered F-150 Tremor
I'm sure with the 3.73s in the Tremor vs the 3.55s I have in my Lariat will make a difference. But I'm sure I could still probably get 800+ in a Tremor

I don't think that will ever happen tho because I doubt I'll end up getting one. I'll probably end up getting the XLT I have on order instead.
You are not going to get the Tremor?

Sponsored

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
Well I'm in Canada and ordered mine mid July. Called dealer yesterday and mentioned about this auto Start/Stop removal.......said he never even heard about it being possible to remove and whatnot. Dunno if this is just a Canadian thing or my dealer being lazy.

Last edited:

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Construction
Well I'm in Canada and ordered mine mid July. Called dealer yesterday and mentioned about this auto Start/Stop removal.......said he never even heard about it being possible to remove and whatnot. Dunno if this is just a Canadian thing or my dealer being lazy.
@LiquidGene My dealer in Calgary just submitted the change today with the 52x option to remove. He's going to confirm if it was accepted or not by tomorrow hopefully. I did have to help him along and showed him that it's available in the updated Canadian equipment groups across all trims.

LiquidGene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat
@LiquidGene My dealer in Calgary just submitted the change today with the 52x option to remove. He's going to confirm if it was accepted or not by tomorrow hopefully. I did have to help him along and showed him that it's available in the updated Canadian equipment groups across all trims.
@jarcher Ah fellow Albertan, I'm in Fort McMurray. Excuse my inner dummy, but what do 52x mean so I can request this option as well? Also do we know for certain this will speed things up? Also will it remove other options that are tied to it? I fully equipped the truck with everything it could option out and I would hate for it to remove other requested options. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Why would I lie?

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled Screenshot_20210805-200650~2

You are not going to get the Tremor?
Probably not. I'm not buying. And there's shit for incentives right now. And I'm not paying $600+ for a lease.

PM me your info and I can check

nate2631

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Tremor
Dealer added the option to my order. What’s interesting is it also now says “Job #2 Order”
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled EDBD62F3-DC93-49E4-84A6-A0897DBD85A2

Sponsored

Gime150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Dealer added the option to my order. What’s interesting is it also now says “Job #2 Order”
EDBD62F3-DC93-49E4-84A6-A0897DBD85A2.jpeg
I had "Job #2 Order" printed on my order sheet when I ordered on June 19th, pretty sure this is not something new.